Going to jail? Be prepared!

BOP

Jailer: Inmate hid 30 items in rectum | HeraldTribune.com

A homeless man went to court and was arrested on Friday, but the notable part of the story is what he had hidden in his rectum as he stood before the judge.

The judge sent Neil Lansing to jail, where corrections deputies conducting a routine search in a cellblock found part of a condom sticking out of his rectum, the sheriff's office said.

According to sheriff's officials, the condom contained: 17 round blue pills, one cigarette, six matches, one flint, one empty syringe with an eraser over the needle, one lip balm container, one additional unused condom, a receipt from CVS pharmacy and a paper coupon.

Lansing, 33, now faces charges he possessed a drug and a tobacco product inside the Sarasota County jail.

:faint:

Hank

my war
Jailer: Inmate hid 30 items in rectum | HeraldTribune.com

A homeless man went to court and was arrested on Friday, but the notable part of the story is what he had hidden in his rectum as he stood before the judge.

The judge sent Neil Lansing to jail, where corrections deputies conducting a routine search in a cellblock found part of a condom sticking out of his rectum, the sheriff's office said.

According to sheriff's officials, the condom contained: 17 round blue pills, one cigarette, six matches, one flint, one empty syringe with an eraser over the needle, one lip balm container, one additional unused condom, a receipt from CVS pharmacy and a paper coupon.

Lansing, 33, now faces charges he possessed a drug and a tobacco product inside the Sarasota County jail.

:faint:

I bet you could fit way more than that!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Must make him a popular fella on the inside:

"Want a pint of Jack Daniels? No problem. Wait a sec and....unnggghhh..."

:evil:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Smoking is one crappy habit...

Just carrying around a lighter or matches can be a pain in the ass