No! John, No!!! Please Stay!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, but what are the Dems going to do at this point? Kerry got all those delegates - aren't they obligated to give him the nomination? Can they just say "So sorry" and give the nomination to whoever they want? Howard Dean, perhaps? *she smacks her lips*

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Is that the show that plays at night, as well? I want to hear that interview. Is it different at night?

If not, she is at the part about Fallujah right now on a phone interview with someone - logged in to late to hear who. They had just finished talking about the Cheney speech on the college campus. Have I missed it?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by FromTexas
Is that the show that plays at night, as well? I want to hear that interview. Is it different at night?

If not, she is at the part about Fallujah right now on a phone interview with someone - logged in to late to hear who. They had just finished talking about the Cheney speech on the college campus. Have I missed it?
I am not sure, I only caught part of it during lunch.

B

Bruzilla

They were just talking about the ribbons/medals thing on Hannity & Colmes, and I think that situation shows a lot about Kerry. Even Colmes said that Kerry tossed his ribbons and someone elses ribbons over the fence.

This is important because ribbons are easily replaceable, medals aren't. It is illegal to sell full-sized US military medals, so if you lose them you have to go through a lot of hassle to get them replaced, and theres no guarantee that you will get them. Ribbons you can get through the mail for about $1 a piece.

Someone who wanted to make a statement but also wanted to keep his medals for future use would definately not toss away his medals... he would toss his ribbons.

Typical Kerry

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by FromTexas
I caught it Pete. He did pin him.

:lol:
I could almost visualize him huffing and puffing in disbelief that this peon reporter dared ask him the hard questions and not just buy the non-answer he just put out but to keep hammering him.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by Pete
I could almost visualize him huffing and puffing in disbelief that this peon reporter dared ask him the hard questions and not just buy the non-answer he just put out but to keep hammering him.

If you see the full interview, Gibson was actually there and saw it. He even tried to cover for Kerry but Kerry just kept pushing ahead. He gave Kerry the option to recognize they were someone else's medals. Kerry just kept saying they were his ribbons. :roflamo:

I heard that blip at the end mentioned in the other post Vrai made. I thought that was him, but I wasn't sure I heard it right. :lmao: