Too Bad about the MG 42

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
UNBELIEVABLE HOARD OF GUNS, DRUGS, CASH AND A TRACTOR FOUND IN MAN’S ‘PIRATE CAVE’ — SEE THE PICS OF THE HAUL

Humboldt County Sheriff Department’s Public Information Officer Lt. Steve Knight told the Huffington Post the bounty found with a search warrant on property in Garberville, Calif., was “one of the largest hauls that we’ve ever seen.”

When you take a look at the list below and you’ll see why.

111 guns, including a MG 42 caliber WWII Machine gun with a full belt of ammunition
Ballistic vests
Tactical holsters
Ammo, magazines
117 pounds of marijuana
42 grams hashish
4 grams of methamphetamine
40 vehicles
A tractor
A trailer
All-terrain vehicles
Chainsaws
Concrete cutter
Air compressor
$12,000 cash
Jewelry
All this bounty — some of which was stolen goods — was found on 30-year-old Ryan Floyd’s 55-acre property. Some of it was found in what the Huffington Post described as a “pirate cave” (yes, an actual cave) for hiding the items.

LordStanley

I know nothing
UNBELIEVABLE HOARD OF GUNS, DRUGS, CASH AND A TRACTOR FOUND IN MAN’S ‘PIRATE CAVE’ — SEE THE PICS OF THE HAUL

Humboldt County Sheriff Department’s Public Information Officer Lt. Steve Knight told the Huffington Post the bounty found with a search warrant on property in Garberville, Calif., was “one of the largest hauls that we’ve ever seen.”

When you take a look at the list below and you’ll see why.

111 guns, including a MG 42 caliber WWII Machine gun with a full belt of ammunition
Ballistic vests
Tactical holsters
Ammo, magazines
117 pounds of marijuana
42 grams hashish
4 grams of methamphetamine
40 vehicles
A tractor
A trailer
All-terrain vehicles
Chainsaws
Concrete cutter
Air compressor
$12,000 cash
Jewelry
All this bounty — some of which was stolen goods — was found on 30-year-old Ryan Floyd’s 55-acre property. Some of it was found in what the Huffington Post described as a “pirate cave” (yes, an actual cave) for hiding the items.

Sounds like a prepper to me :whistle:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They're still in use in Africa.

I have seen Stg 44's in pictures from the 80's

I recall reading an article, a solider reupped for a 2nd tour in Iraq, because he did not want to turn in a Persian Script Luger

I would have found some way to ship that home in parts