Msnbc segment actually featured race jokes: ‘whit

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC SEGMENT ACTUALLY FEATURED PANELISTS TELLING THEIR FAVORITE RACE JOKES: ‘WHITEY WEEK’

MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry hosted an eyebrow-raising segment over the weekend on race. After discussing the dos and don’t of race-based comedy, the controversial host implored her panelists to share their favorite ethnic jokes.

“Give me your favorite race joke or your best punch line on it,” Harris Perry said.

The panel, which included “The Daily Show” creator Liz Winstead and comedian Dean Obeidallah, among others, complied and provided quips about white people, Jews and African Americans. Obeidallah started off with some Caucasian jokes.

“White people will be a minority in America by 2040 and there’s some white people freaking out and I tell them don’t — there’s some benefits,” the comedian said. “First, you get a month to celebrate your heritage. Like Black History Month, you’ll get a week like ‘Whitey Week’ — you know, in celebrations of white people, like badminton in Utah and racial profiling — and white women will finally be exotic.”

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I'm getting a little tired of Melissa Harris-Perry. I can't stand her or her boring ass race-baiting show. At least when Al Sharpton is entertaining (HINT: We're laughing AT you not WITH you Rev) when he does his race baiting bull####.