New Law Enforcement Target training

sockgirl77

Police officers aren't trained to shoot the arm....nor should they be....center mass!

Okay. My point was that the targets are used for situation training. I see no problem with them. Should we all assume that only burglars and black dudes point guns at cops? No.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Nobody is trained to shoot the arm. If you don't shoot to kill your human target expect to be killed.

Would you shoot the pregnant woman somewhere that would allow the baby to be born alive? She's far enough along that babe should be viable.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My husband showed me the targets a while back. My problem(s) are

All female targets are shown in a home setting. Granny's obviously been pulled out of bed with her robe and curlers (scared thinking it's a break in - no it's just a no-knock), the other woman is protecting her unborn child in her home and the other woman looks as if she is scared of being raped and attacked or mugged on the street.

Then there's the kids with guns. Why train police to shoot kids with guns instead of negotiation / talking to them?

There's always been female targets holding guns. My dad was a cop. I've seen quite a few targets that were female baddies.

But none looked like this and it implied to me that these types of targets are being used to give our police the chance to get comfortable shooting women and children in their homes. Why? Is there a bigger picture with all these ongoing no knocks than just kicking in doors and shooting dogs?

The whole thing makes me uncomfortable, and knowing that I do not have a right to due process, legal representation, there is no such thing as illegal search and seizure, and the government can kill me at any time....it makes me more uncomfortable.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But none looked like this and it implied to me that these types of targets are being used to give our police the chance to get comfortable shooting women and children in their homes.

The whole thing makes me uncomfortable, and knowing that I do not have a right to due process, legal representation, there is no such thing as illegal search and seizure, and the government can kill me at any time....it makes me more uncomfortable.

:this:

In MY Humble Conspiracy laced Opinion ...

to desensitize Police into shooting Civilians - Armed or Unarmed .. no arrest, no jail, just gun down that Assault Weapon Owner, who refused to turn in his / her Weapon

:whistle: