Cupp: Why Is it Okay for Men to Tell Women How to

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cupp: Why Is it Okay for Men to Tell Women How to Defend Themselves?

The renewed calls for gun control have really brought out the lunatics on the left, many of them men who seem to think they know how I can best stave off an attack – from another man. Colorado Democratic State Rep. Joe Salazar said on the floor of the House that I should, apparently, buy a rape whistle. Why? Because as a woman, I can’t be trusted to shoot a gun. I wouldn’t encourage any would-be attackers out there not to test that theory with me.

“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have whistles,” he said. Indeed, compelling points. So then why do we still have rape on college campuses? Why, according to the Department of Justice, will one in five college women be raped during their college years with all the call boxes and safe zones? Why are college aged women four times more likely to be sexually assaulted than theaverage female population if they are all effectively armed with whistles?

He went on to insist that we women shouldn’t own guns for self-defense because “you just don’t know who you’re going to be shooting at.” Yes, that does put us at a disadvantage with men, who always know the criminals they encounter. And we’ve all heard of thousands of instances where a woman mistakenly shoots her best friend instead of the knife-wielding predator straddling her on the ground with his hand over her mouth.

He continued: “And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop a round at somebody.”

How does that work? Men, you tell me – do you “know if you feel like you’re gonna be” robbed or murdered? The further we go down Salazar’s kooky rabbit hole, the more he starts sounding like Todd Akin. I’m pretty sure if you unpacked his meandering treatise on a woman’s inability to properly exert her trigger finger, you’d find a case for “legitimate rape.”

Elsewhere in Colorado, the state House passed a package of gun safety bills this week, one of which includes banning concealed carry on college campuses.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Cupp: Why Is it Okay for Men to Tell Women How to Defend Themselves?

The renewed calls for gun control have really brought out the lunatics on the left, many of them men who seem to think they know how I can best stave off an attack – from another man. Colorado Democratic State Rep. Joe Salazar said on the floor of the House that I should, apparently, buy a rape whistle. Why? Because as a woman, I can’t be trusted to shoot a gun. I wouldn’t encourage any would-be attackers out there not to test that theory with me.

“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have whistles,” he said. Indeed, compelling points. So then why do we still have rape on college campuses? Why, according to the Department of Justice, will one in five college women be raped during their college years with all the call boxes and safe zones? Why are college aged women four times more likely to be sexually assaulted than theaverage female population if they are all effectively armed with whistles?

He went on to insist that we women shouldn’t own guns for self-defense because “you just don’t know who you’re going to be shooting at.” Yes, that does put us at a disadvantage with men, who always know the criminals they encounter. And we’ve all heard of thousands of instances where a woman mistakenly shoots her best friend instead of the knife-wielding predator straddling her on the ground with his hand over her mouth.

He continued: “And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop a round at somebody.”

How does that work? Men, you tell me – do you “know if you feel like you’re gonna be” robbed or murdered? The further we go down Salazar’s kooky rabbit hole, the more he starts sounding like Todd Akin. I’m pretty sure if you unpacked his meandering treatise on a woman’s inability to properly exert her trigger finger, you’d find a case for “legitimate rape.”

Elsewhere in Colorado, the state House passed a package of gun safety bills this week, one of which includes banning concealed carry on college campuses.

Yeah, that's what I would want if I was a woman ||THIS close to being attacked.....a d*mn whistle.
I'm all for equal rights.....EQUAL rights. One sex is no more entitled to carry a concealed handgun than the other. Just my .2.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
As stupid as some of the things Republicans were reported to say prior to the election.. of course this will die on the vine and get VERY little air time by the MSM..

Basically he said, women are too stupid and too immature to be trusted with a weapon any more deadly than a whistle..

Of course she'll have a force mutiplier if she ####s herself while blowing the whistle..

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
As stupid as some of the things Republicans were reported to say prior to the election.. of course this will die on the vine and get VERY little air time by the MSM..

Basically he said, women are too stupid and too immature to be trusted with a weapon any more deadly than a whistle..

Of course she'll have a force mutiplier if she ####s herself while blowing the whistle..

I'm betting he got the list from the college's website.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fox news’ bob beckel makes shocking comments about

FOX NEWS’ BOB BECKEL MAKES SHOCKING COMMENTS ABOUT RAPE ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES

During a discussion about concealed carry laws on college campuses, “The Five” co-host Bob Beckel questioned whether women really need to carry firearms for self-defense because “when was the last time you heard about a rape on campus?”

Beckel said if you allow students to carry guns on campus, there is a greater chance for shootings.

“If you eliminate the opportunity for anyone to have a gun at all, you’re telling the bad guys, there’s an area that no one is carrying a gun,” co-host Eric Bolling said.

That’s when Beckel asked: “When was the last time you heard about a rape on campus?”

“What are you talking about, it’s rampant,” Bolling shot back.

Co-host Dana Perino pointed out that date rape is a particularly big problem for women in college.

“Date rape, yeah that’s one thing…but you gonna take a gun out and shoot your date?” Beckel asked.

“Maybe you should,” co-host Greg Gutfeld remarked.

Co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle was more definitive. She said “If your date is a rapist, you shoot them.”