The Word "Republican" Is Now An Insult

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original source.

"The independent political polling company NSON Opinion Strategy [1] recently published the results of a case study in which 250,000 randomly selected American voters were asked a series of questions.

The details of how and where the study was conducted have yet to be released but the results are clear: 87% of Americans consider the word “Republican” to be synonymous with greed, racism, and violence."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
cellarboy is just lucky that there was once a stigma associated with being worthless, unaccomplished, unemployed, and living in yr mom's basement on her dime.

But not any more.

Apparently.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
They probably did a phone poll to homes @ 2 in the afternoon........

When the Republicans were @ work

limblips

PREMO Member
Link to original source.

"The independent political polling company NSON Opinion Strategy [1] recently published the results of a case study in which 250,000 randomly selected American voters were asked a series of questions.

The details of how and where the study was conducted have yet to be released but the results are clear: 87% of Americans consider the word “Republican” to be synonymous with greed, racism, and violence."

Oh!!! NSON, a FOR PROFIT polling company.

How to make money as a polling company:

1. Determine what your client wants to hear.

2. Determine where the people live that might support your client.

3. Randomly call those people.

4. Using statistical analysis, eliminate a percentage of respondents that do not support your required needs.

5. Analyze results, if not in concordance with you clients wishes, relocate your polling.

6. Continue 1-5 until desired results are achieved.

7. Publicly publish your results supporting your client with no details of how the polling was conducted and claim the results are clearly in favor of your client.

8. Cash check.

BOP

I'm not a republican, but I like that label better than nonothing's: bunga boy.

mamatutu

mama to two
This is interesting, along with the fact that Obama used two Bibles at his 2nd inaug, one of which was Lincoln's. Sheeples believe anything as long as it comes from the source they want to believe. Lincoln did not start the Repub party. I like the way Obama, a Dem, has oozed his way into identifying with a Repub; not just any Repub, but the "great emancipator". It is all the same as how he uses his whiteness when it works, and his blackness when it works. Correct me if I am wrong, (with the fact that all politicians are corrupt to some extent), but, I think Obama wins for the most hyped, hypocritical, hypothetical, hypnotist, and hypoliar (made that up) of any POTUS in our history. Is there a Nobel Prize for that?

Pres. Obama falsely claims Abe Lincoln founded Republican Party - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

The hypocrisy of it all, whether it be our prez, the media, or people out for their own advancement. You can't be no dummy, anymore, and preserve the American way. You are going to have to fight for it. JMO

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
with 20 some yrs of vilification by Progressives and the lame stream media, and the low information voters re-electing Obama, more interested in Dancing Stars or Vampires

this does not surprise me

Republicans want Dirty Air and Water, Kids with Downs Syndrome, Old Folks eating cat food, throwing Grandma off a cliff

laynpipe

Funny but this article sort of rings true. I was invited to attend the inauguration with some very up close seats. Outside of the metro station at Judiciary Square, there was a guy selling t-shirts that said "Dont be caught acting like a republican". This guy had a line of people buying the shirts. :killingme

Last edited: