Small animal supplies

frequentflier

happy to be living
:coffee:

so.... will you be staying open later now???

and are there any rewards program with any of those foods....:popcorn:

We will not be staying open later unless someone calls and says they are running late and needs food. Our usual policy!

There are no rewards by the manufacturers for small animal food that I am aware of but the purchase of them does go on ones "Preferred Paws" program, which is in house.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
We will not be staying open later unless someone calls and says they are running late and needs food. Our usual policy!

There are no rewards by the manufacturers for small animal food that I am aware of but the purchase of them does go on ones "Preferred Paws" program, which is in house.

Can you make me cookies and tuck me in at night?....oh wait stupid question...nebbermind.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hey wait... wtf about me

...can u deliver my food....

Dont make me switch to the ones who do.... bbwwaahhahaha

For the record, we have delivered food and kitty litter to Asbury, people on boats and occasionally Lusby. We DO go out of our way to try to provide excellent customer service at times!!

ICit, I would make you cookies and come to tuck you in if you wanted me to :love:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I know u wouod

Thats because I have learned the hard way....your customer service is awesome...

Saw your one employee in another store.. and she was just as japoy and made sure she said hello!!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
For the record, we have delivered food and kitty litter to Asbury, people on boats and occasionally Lusby. We DO go out of our way to try to provide excellent customer service at times!!

ICit, I would make you cookies and come to tuck you in if you wanted me to :love:

Customer service is something that does mean a lot these days. I'd even pay more for having a pleasant buying experience.

frequentflier

happy to be living
So with the success of having small animal supplies at our Solomons store, many of them are now available at the Callaway store as well.
Food for different birds, ferrets, chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, rats etc etc and timothy hay, bedding, harnesses, etc etc.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So with the success of having small animal supplies at our Solomons store, many of them are now available at the Callaway store as well.
Food for different birds, ferrets, chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, rats etc etc and timothy hay, bedding, harnesses, etc etc.

That's great. I am sure people will be thankful to have an alternative to their usual sources.