Ubi bene ibi patria
So says Bill Moyers.....

Attachments

• moyers-nra.jpg
    moyers-nra.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 97

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

I was shocked to see that the FBI is purposely under-reporting assault rifle rampages with death to innocent humans.

January 5, 2013
FBI Falsifies Data We've become aware that the FBI Uniform Crime Reports for 2011 claims that only 323 people were murdered with all rifles. Since assault rifles are only a small part of that 323, we know these numbers are fake, as the media has done an excellent job of clarifying that thousands of people per year are mowed down by AR-15s alone.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
Not looking for acknowledgement or cool points.

Just hoping more people follow suit.

Why would anyone put someone on ignore? Are someone else's thoughts that threatening? And what's with this bizarre and tacky practice of announcing who you are ignoring? Do you really think anyone cares who you ignore?

Sheep.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

FreedomFan said:
Not looking for acknowledgement or cool points.

Just hoping more people follow suit.

Why would anyone put someone on ignore? Are someone else's thoughts that threatening? And what's with this bizarre and tacky practice of announcing who you are ignoring? Do you really think anyone cares who you ignore?

Sheep.

A lot of people around here don't understand the concept of "ignore".

Inkd

Sheep.

Nope, I'm not threatened by anyone else's thoughts. Especially his. Because from what I can see, he doesn't have any.

I have not put anyone else on ignore that actually discusses their opinions and beliefs.

I've had several discussions with people on here who's views and opinions are way different than mine and I have no problem whatsoever with that.

But when someone or something just cuts and pastes out of an article and doesn't offer their own opinions of what they just pasted, well that's just flat out annoying.

As far as the sheep comment, I think that applies to far more people o this board than me. Opinions though, you know what they say about that..

:buddies:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Sheep.

If it stopped threads they created from showing as new posts, I'd have half the site on ignore, until then, I'll keep glassing over them