Bates Motel

MarieB

Anyone watching the series?

Each week I think that I cant watch it anymore because she is so infuriatingly sick, and then I tune in the following week

jg21

Loved the tiny little subtle smile Norman did at the end of this week's show when the police were rolling up. He knows exactly what he's doing.

C

czygvtwkr

I enjoy this show, sometimes Norma drives me up the wall though. I cant say I blame her oldest son for thinking she is crazy.

luvmygdaughters

Tonight's the final show of the season. I love Vera Farmiga as Norma!

We just happened to catch this on Saturday, they were running the whole series episodes I think. Anyway we got hooked on it. Cant wait till it starts again. Is tonite the season finale?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Has anyone been watching this season? I have DVR'd all episodes, except for the first. Feedback?

Lilypad

Has anyone been watching this season? I have DVR'd all episodes, except for the first. Feedback?
I've been following it since it started...Monday's episode took an amazing turn; quite unexpected. You gotta watch it-Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore are fantastic!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've been following it since it started...Monday's episode took an amazing turn; quite unexpected. You gotta watch it-Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore are fantastic!

Thanks! I have also watched from the very beginning, but haven't watch one episode yet this season. At this point, I may just wait and have a binge watch on a rainy day. :lol: