Bully cats and Passive dogs?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:lol: Cute...

I have a bully cat that picks on my other cat and our dog. Our dog fights back but our other cat doesn't. Today "bully cat" tried to bully me. She wanted out, saw the snow and decided she didn't want to go out after all. So instead, she followed me around the house meowing at me. :cds:

EvolutionIsBS

Suspended User
perfectanimalshots23.jpg

luvmygdaughters

My old girl, Nikki, used to be scared to death of my mothers big orange cat. I'd let her out and Mom's cat use to chase her all over the yard. Nikki weighed about 45 lbs, the cat, about 15 lbs. lol

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gidget is a terrible bully. The cats go with us when Apollo and I take our night walk and Gidget is an enormous jerk. Apollo will go over to a mailbox post to lift his leg and she'll run over and start rubbing herself against the post, getting between him and his destination. One time he said to hell with it and peed on her.

She is a mean ass. She herds Apollo, runs up and bumps him. Jerk.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Gidget is a terrible bully. The cats go with us when Apollo and I take our night walk and Gidget is an enormous jerk. Apollo will go over to a mailbox post to lift his leg and she'll run over and start rubbing herself against the post, getting between him and his destination. One time he said to hell with it and peed on her.

If this continues you're going to need to get Apollo some therapy LOL

Dakota

~~~~~~~

She is so adorable though. That day I was doing my test drive and saw you, she just sat and waited so patiently like Apollo did so her evilness didn't show.

Mina is my bad/bully kitty. In fact, she is so bad that she had her 1st contact with the police when she was just 4 weeks old. That is how she ended up at the shelter, brought it by a sheriff after she was found lurking around on a call. I bet she was casing the house and had she not been caught, she be a cat burglar. :eyebrow: