So the panhandling has started!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I was at the sheets on 235 and this kid comes up asking me for money For him and his mother because they were low on gas and they been driving for three hours and their from Richmond Virginia. So who had heard this story?

thurley42

HY;FR
I was at the sheets on 235 and this kid comes up asking me for money For him and his mother because they were low on gas and they been driving for three hours and their from Richmond Virginia. So who had heard this story?

What do you mean started? That crap has been going on around here for years!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Got approached by a 20 something young woman as I was returning to the store after lunch one afternoon last week...kind of hard to take someone seriously when they are holding a much nicer cell phone than I have, while sipping a Starbucks...the piercings in her ears and face could have more than paid for the gas she said she needed.

ylexot

Super Genius

Ask them where they are going because there isn't much land left for them to drive on. :lmao:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Next time say "Oh, I'll just fill my tank and then give you my car". Get your stuff, tell him you're pulling over to the pumps, and keep on rolling.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I had the older scraggly red headed woman at the 5/235 WAWA hit me for gas money a few weeks ago. She was in the store and was told to leave then was bugging people at the pumps. WAWA called the popo on her! :yahoo:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I had the older scraggly red headed woman at the 5/235 WAWA hit me for gas money a few weeks ago. She was in the store and was told to leave then was bugging people at the pumps. WAWA called the popo on her! :yahoo:

Lisa Marie Tippet?

puggymom

I just had some guy in a new looking gas guzzling HUGE truck ask me for gas money at the WaWa in C.H. Meanwhile I am driving my hubby tiny gas efficient commuter car. I just said I did mot have cash, which I never do anyway, since I assumed that's all he wanted anyway. Afterwards I was thinking he should just go sell that in for a car like mine. He'd have lots of gas money left over and it would be a lot less for a fillup (I think it was $25 for me in hubby car).