ObamaCare VS Pets

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
This is going too dog-gone far! :tantrum:

Obamacare May Bite You At The Vet’s Office « CBS Miami

Excerpt:
Pet owners listen up: You may want to start saving more money for veterinarian care this year. The reason goes all the way back to Washington and an unintended consequence from medical reform.

Excerpt:
Why the increase? Its part of a new 2.3-percent federal excise tax on certain medical devices that just went into effect. The tax will help fund the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare, intended for people, not pets. Manufacturers pay the tax, but a recent survey found more than half plan to pass it along.

Some vets say they can’t afford it.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
wtf.....

:smdh:.......

Wow... I wish i could say what i really feel about him... but i would be banned so fast.... :coffee:

pearlie369

UnStAbLe YeT sAfE
Why are you shocked? I saw this coming a long way away. They regulated the people who are hanging on with bloody financial fingertips but will still allow the hospitals, doctors, medical supplies and equipment brokers, insurance companies, and pharmaceutical companies to do whatever they darn well please. This is what happens when they choose to coddle the big money and spit on the little ones.
But you know Obama is all for the little people. I couldn't even type that with a straight face. Welcome to the US, pay attention because it's about to get a whole lot worse.