Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is tragic

Kizzy

This is tragic

Just terrible, I killed them, all 3 of them, well 4, I killed the other one a while back, I think they starved, maybe not starved by dehydrated from lack of water, I mean they were fine last night, running and playing but now, all of them are gone. My son is going to be so upset when he gets home from his friend's house this evening.

All the hamsters are dead.

What did you do? Didn't they have water?

Quick, go get some more.

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Kizzy
    Originally posted by cattitude
    What did you do? Didn't they have water?

Quick, go get some more.

The water thingys are blue, dark blue, and it is so hard to tell if they have water or not. I was checking it every week (because they are really big) and I forgot this week. I walked by the cage and it smelled horible. I looked in the top and all 3 of them were cuddled together. I'm a murderer.

Oh, I'm sooooo sorry.
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Kizzy
    You know, I was thinking, maybe now that the cage is apart and in a box, he will not notice.

Honestly, I don't want anymore hamsters, they are messy.

Kain99
    That is tragic............

But wait, there's more... crabcake's Avatar
    sorry for your loss. blame it on the dog; that'll be your rationale for not getting more, too.
    If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

sorry about that IM, that is rough...
    "I swear to god" -MissKitty

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by cattitude
    Quick, go get some more.
    Are you CRAZY???!!!

Sorry about your loss, IM. Hamsters are a PITA - I've killed more of them than I care to remember.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Kizzy
    Originally posted by vraiblonde

Sorry about your loss, IM. Hamsters are a PITA - I've killed more of them than I care to remember.
    At least I'm not the only one.

My son hasn't noticed them gone yet. I even took the cages apart and stored them in a box and out in the garage.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.