head on GMR

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Any update on this? I work near the hospital, and haven't heard a siren since it happened.

SoMDGirl42

Any update on this? I work near the hospital, and haven't heard a siren since it happened.

I haven't heard anything on the first accident.

There were actually two accidents. The second one at St. Mary's Square was property damage with no injuries. It involved a forumite. Glad he's ok.

buddscreekman

I actually saw this from the PNC parking lot and it was extremely bad. Haven't seen a car so mangled in my life. Not in person,anyway.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
When I first saw the post this morning, I went to the St. Mary's scanner and heard them mention a broken femur, didn't hear any other injuries.

buddscreekman

Did you happen to catch the make/models of the vehicles?

I only saw one clearly and honestly,it looked almost like it had been burning. I could not even tell you the color of it. The door was ripped off,either from impact or EMS trying to access the driver. It was definitely a sedan,not an suv or a truck,but again this was only one vehicle I could see. I was trying to look at the same time as I was driving in the parking lot and police were diverting traffic so it was more of a peek than a long look.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Attachments

• Rip-Torn.jpg
    Rip-Torn.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 140

PrepH4U

From what I heard on the scanner, they were thinking of driving the patient to PG shock trauma. I do not know if that is what they ended up doing.