Thread: test

test

Couple of days ago, my home security cameras showed the UPS leave a package on my front porch at around 3PM; about an hour later a juvenile grabbed the package and ran with it....

He took a box of medication. We were out of town when it happened. I turned the matter over to the Police.

Drugstore.com agreed to replace the stolen items free of charge. Two day after the theft, the replacement anti-fungal medication was left at my door. That was fast; albeit left in plain view of the public again. The regular UPS guy has been leaving packages hidden by the side door but he's been out because of an injury.

Below is a link to the youtube video of the theft. Please contact me if you have any information leading to the arrest of this individual.

juvenile steals UPS package off porch - YouTube

How much does anti-fungal medication go for on the street?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.