Page 197 of 205 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2049

Thread: New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

  1. #1961
    Registered User OldHillcrestGuy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Charlotte Hall
    Posts
    7,556
    Psst''' The new McKays in Charlotte Hall is in the works again, with completion date of 18 months. Works is already starting on the Charlotte Hall Rd. side, (with entrances and looks like curbing going in). I have seen Tommy McKay 2 times in the last month walking the lot and talking with workers.

  2. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHillcrestGuy View Post
    Psst''' The new McKays in Charlotte Hall is in the works again, with completion date of 18 months. Works is already starting on the Charlotte Hall Rd. side, (with entrances and looks like curbing going in). I have seen Tommy McKay 2 times in the last month walking the lot and talking with workers.
    Thanks for update any rumors as to what else will going in there ?

  3. #1963
    Planet Fitness is opening a location in the space where World Gym was in the Wildwoode shopping center.

  4. #1964
    Registered User catlingirl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    somewhere inthis state
    Posts
    428
    Is there still going to be a Dunkin Donuts in PF? I haven't heard anything else about it. Thanks

  5. #1965
    Just saw a new place in the former Zee Best in Laurel Grove. It's now Families R Us Soul Food Cafe

  6. #1966
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheToolMan View Post
    Just saw a new place in the former Zee Best in Laurel Grove. It's now Families R Us Soul Food Cafe
    Is "Soul" food still a thing.....?
    I thought went out in the 70's
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas.....

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Beers at Krakken bar with Bird Dog. For all of you who wondered, he's normal.

  7. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Is "Soul" food still a thing.....?
    I thought went out in the 70's
    Everything old is new again

  8. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheToolMan View Post
    Just saw a new place in the former Zee Best in Laurel Grove. It's now Families R Us Soul Food Cafe
    Talk about a cursed location. Nothing seems to stay in there very long.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  9. #1969
    Mostly settled in... spr1975wshs's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lexington Park, MD
    Posts
    1,015
    Talked with a fellow from Hobart Equipment who came to Lowe's to get some small parts he needed for the equipment he's installing at the new Harris Teeter.
    If I understood him correctly, they should be open within a month or so after New Year's.
    Take care - Steven
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

  10. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post
    Talked with a fellow from Hobart Equipment who came to Lowe's to get some small parts he needed for the equipment he's installing at the new Harris Teeter.
    If I understood him correctly, they should be open within a month or so after New Year's.
    I would say some of that could depend on the weather as there seems to be a lot of asphalt that needs to be laid on the parking lot and roads.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Members who have read this thread: 148

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |