New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
If you are interested in keeping up with new things coming to the area please visit our blog http://shashoconsulting.blogspot.com/ and like our Facebook page. We also try to post when these new businesses begin hiring. I will also try to post new businesses here when I have time.

Go to the last entries on this post to see the latest info.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

I'll agree... but I don't think of them when I see "southern maryland", although I realize many feel differently.

Technically Charles, Calvert, and St. Mary's counties are southern Maryland. Why is this a hard concept for you to grasp?

Sweet 16

^^8^^
New things for Waldorf you mean...

Your quote from the website, "Time for an update to St. Marys County! Sorry I don't get down there enough to keep up on whats going on but here is a little update to show I care."

pfffttsss! We ARE southern Maryland! Waldorf and Charles county is just on our outskirts!

Just my rant and 2 cents!

Did you miss this part?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013
New Tenants for St. Mary's County.....

Lexington Village will be getting two new tenants. Kay Jewelers and Noodles & Co. Construction should get started shortly. They will be located next to Buffalo Wild Wings in a free standing building in front of Dick's Sporting Goods and Kohl's.

Three Notch Crossing will be getting Potbelly Sandwich works which joins Sweetfrog Frozen Yogurt, a Nail Salon and the Longhorn Steakhouse. Three Notch Crossing is located across the street from First Colony Shopping Center.

This in addition to the slew of new restaurants and businesses that have been built in the last 2-3 years alone (i.e. Dick's, Kohl's, BWW, Longhorn, Olive Garden, Red Robin, etc.). Is something missing? Besides a decent movie theater, Sonic and a go-kart track. :lmao:

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
Hopefully when Charlotte Hall Station comes out of the ground we will have a few more places you will enjoy. I need more restaurant franchisors.

If you are interested in keeping up with new things coming to the area please visit our blog and like our facebook page. We also try to post when these new businesses begin hiring.

Commercial Happenings in Southern Maryland

https://www.facebook.com/ShashoCommercial

Over a frickin' year to put in a 350 ft. turn lane? Are you kidding me? These people work for MD SHA????? And a bicycle lane from where to where? I never see anyone riding a bike on those roads now?

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
Over a frickin' year to put in a 350 ft. turn lane? Are you kidding me? These people work for MD SHA????? And a bicycle lane from where to where? I never see anyone riding a bike on those roads now?

I guess they figure that if they make everyone put in sidewalk and a bike lane when they do improvements to their properties that one day 50 years from now they will all connect and have one continuous path.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

Constructing alternates to cars is getting to be required by both the State and Feds now when constructing or upgrading. You don't have to, but the non-County funding is way less if you don't.

garyt27

INAFJ
For craps sake, I thought there would be no new businesses and that some would go away what with the impending doom of a wage increase.:popcorn:

sockgirl77

At this point, I'm willing to compromise! CH/Mechanicsville needs better restaurants! 30,000 people with higher than average incomes and you wind up driving 10-20 miles in every direction to eat? What a bunch of crap!

You do realize that those restaurants will bring more traffic, right?