Page 188 of 197 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1968

Thread: New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

We should make this thread bi-directional, those coming and those going.
    This goes along with the request for an authentic Italian restaurant.
    I noticed recently that La Rive Breton had shut down. Didn't even make it a year.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    A recent business trip took me to Wilkes-Barre/ Poconos in PA. I spent an extra night and went driving around looking for a good locally owned place to have dinner. Pulled a u turn after passing an Italian restaurant whose parking lot was packed at 5PM (on a week night) and quickly saw why!
    OMG! Pazos food was unbelievable and their staff professional, polite and awesome! I love hot Italian sausage and was told they buy it from a local butcher. It was THEE BEST I have ever had and I wish I could have brought some home. They also buy local fruits and veggies in season.
    If you ever find yourself in that area, check them out. I will go to the buying show I attended again...just to go back there!
    I used to live about a mile from that place. I forget what it was called when I lived there. The only thing I remember was, there was a Mafia-style hit that took place there one night - and a neighbor friend of ours moved away with his family right after.

EDIT: Checked the location again - the place I'm talking about is about 100 yards further south, near the seminary.
    Still, living in that area, it's almost half Italian. Hard NOT to find a decent Italian restaurant.
    Last edited by SamSpade; 08-22-2017 at 06:14 AM.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

I saw a blurb on Faceback that PetSmart is coming to St. Mary's. Is there any more information on this? Where will it be located? Will it have a Banfield vet hospital? I checked the PetSmart webpage, but there isn't a coming soon section.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LtownTaxpayer View Post
    I saw a blurb on Faceback that PetSmart is coming to St. Mary's. Is there any more information on this? Where will it be located? Will it have a Banfield vet hospital? I checked the PetSmart webpage, but there isn't a coming soon section.

Thanks!
    I recall hearing about it earlier in the year. It was supposed to go beside Hobby Lobby. Haven't heard anything since.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Yes! We can use a Mama Lucia Italian restaurant down here in St. Mary's County. I go up to the Prince Frederick one in Calvert County sometimes. Excellent food.

Mostly settled in... spr1975wshs's Avatar

Thanks!
    Have seen some very mixed ,weighted towards dissatisfaction, reviews about Banfield on the animal rescue pages I follow.
    Take care - Steven
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Thanks!
    http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/08...alifornia.html
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Mostly settled in... spr1975wshs's Avatar
    I like that someone worked in a comment about Southern Maryland lousy driving.
    Take care - Steven
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Is it known when Harris Teeter is supposed to open?

https://smd.craigslist.org/bfs/6282365559.html for anyone with some extra cash laying around....

Members who have read this thread: 205