Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 1,851 to 1,855 of 1855

Thread: New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by paxnewbie View Post
    I didn't live here when Lenny's was a place, but Blue Wind is really good, so I guess their new place should be, too. What's your beef with "the Lenny's people"? Is it personal? Based on BW and my visit to the Beanery, it can't be the food!
    Replying with quote will help you direct your question to the poster.

...but as far a ltown goes, if it not Mickey D's or some gross chain he doesn't like it
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by ltown81 View Post
    The Pizza and Mexican place look decent..

Yeah..the one with the mean Asian lazy who stalked you are the store scrowling at you.

Blue Wind is run by the Lenny's people now. So..if it is those people no thank you. I assume that is Chef Dan.
    Hmmmm I don't know for sure?? I dine at Blue Wind often and have dealt w/ the owner on a couple occasions she's been quite nice. When I went to the Beanery yesterday I recognized her and asked if she owned both or did she sell BW and she said she still owned both no mention of Lenny's though.
    "You die and go to heaven, I'll stay here in Bermuda".

Quote Originally Posted by paxnewbie View Post
    I didn't live here when Lenny's was a place, but Blue Wind is really good, so I guess their new place should be, too. What's your beef with "the Lenny's people"? Is it personal? Based on BW and my visit to the Beanery, it can't be the food!
    I agree everything I've had at both places has been great. I've never been to Lenny's but heard it wasn't good at all.
    "You die and go to heaven, I'll stay here in Bermuda".

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmaryland View Post
    Hmmmm I don't know for sure?? I dine at Blue Wind often and have dealt w/ the owner on a couple occasions she's been quite nice. When I went to the Beanery yesterday I recognized her and asked if she owned both or did she sell BW and she said she still owned both no mention of Lenny's though.
    She is part of the Lenny's "family". Lovely lady, works hard and tries and seems to do her best.

Also serves good food...
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmaryland View Post
    It's Dan's daughter, who use to run DB McMillans. If she was smart, she didn't tamper with the menu too much.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Members who have read this thread: 234