Thread: Boat Mooring Calvert County

Boat Mooring Calvert County

Hello,
    Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions on boat moorings around southern Calvert County. Either rented on a seasonal basis or a spot where folks have dropped their own.

Thanks,
    Dan

Do a quick google search for marinas. Not sure where in Calvert you are looking and what you want but there is Calvert Marina, Solomon's Yachting center, Spring Cove Marina, Beacon Marina, Vera's White Sands admin St.Mary's Boatel California, Home Port Marina. Or are you talking anchorages?

Thanks for the reply. I haven't called around - was just checking if anyone knew of any. Curious about moorings as they are typically cheaper than a slip. I used to live in a development that had community slips that were really inexpensive. I'm in Southern Calvert.

Quote Originally Posted by dlr View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I haven't called around - was just checking if anyone knew of any. Curious about moorings as they are typically cheaper than a slip. I used to live in a development that had community slips that were really inexpensive. I'm in Southern Calvert.
    So you're looking for around Dowell or Solomons??

I like to be right.

Everyone's entitled to my opinion.

If you don't have anything nice to say to someone, then you need to STFU.

Boats

The only actual boat moorings that I know of in Southern Calvert are in the area of Zanheisers Marina in the back creek of Solomons.

Not Calvert, but right across the river $200/mo COVERED SLIP SOLOMONS AREA OPEN $110/MO UNDER 17' $50
    "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about"
    Benjamin Franklin

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.