More good news for civil service workers!

h3mech

Vince

Federal workers are taking a paycut, laid off, etc. and we are still giving money to countries that don't like us. Idiots in Congress and an idiot for a president.

tommyjo

Another lovely day of reading the posts of people who "love America"...

For the past 5 years Fox News has been telling you morons to hate civil service workers...that they are an albatross around the neck of the country.

Now...that Fox News can spin a story against the Pres...you Pavlovian mongrels slurp it right on up and now pity the poor civil service workers.

It will be an interesting day when (well if) you ever realize that Fox is just a propaganda machine.

somdwatch

For the past 5 years Fox News has been telling you morons to hate civil service workers...that they are an albatross around the neck of the country.

Now...that Fox News can spin a story against the Pres...you Pavlovian mongrels slurp it right on up and now pity the poor civil service workers.

It will be an interesting day when (well if) you ever realize that Fox is just a propaganda machine.

OK I'll believe you! When you show me that they haven't given this money to them.

Vince

Guess you have proof positive that Kerry didn't just give away $2 billion to Egypt.

SamSpade

And if it suddenly dawns on you that we DON'T take our marching orders from FOX News - because frankly, I have no idea if they've spun these stories or not - it will make a lot more sense.

Honestly, thinking we all get our news from FOX and are a bunch of drones tells us more about YOU than about us.

-
-
The story of course matters to ME, because I AM a civil servant. I don't "hate" civil servants, AND I think giving money to Egypt when we're cancelling White House tours and furloughing workers, is outrageous.

Heck, I think giving money to Egypt under ANY circumstances is outrageous.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Wow! You've gone another 2-3 millimeters. Way to go, keep pushing and soon you'll be out of the colon and into the intestines. :yay:

edinsomd

Then there's the third straight year sans a cost of living raise for us govvies. So glad my tax dollars are lining the pockets of Middle East terrorists.