Have y'all seen this yet?

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Why in the hell don't they just hand the reins of our state over to them and be done with it?!? Do people not get what's happening in Annapolis?

bcp

In My Opinion
Why in the hell don't they just hand the reins of our state over to them and be done with it?!? Do people not get what's happening in Annapolis?

We get it. the problem is that the filthy bastard owemalley wants the illegal vote when he attempts a run for the white house.

The illegals are the reason that the state is so far in debt, the reason our taxes have to keep going up, and now once this BS gets underway, our auto insurance is going to go through the roof because most insurance agencies will not write a policey for someone that does not live in the states as a citizen.

Only bill I would pass if I was Governor is one that makes it illegal to hire the illegals, and legal to kill them if you catch them.

bcp

In My Opinion
You had me up to the legal to kill part.

Just a dream, I realize that unless mexico officially announces their war on the U.S, it will never become reality.
That and I would hate to make a mistake and take out a legal law abiding hispanic citizen

luvmygdaughters

:doh: What part of the word ILLEGAL do they not understand? Why in the hell are we rewarding the illegals by giving them drivers license, foodstamps, welfare, free health care and they pay no freaking taxes. What the hell kind of message does that send to the ones who went thru the process and became legal citizens. Does this mean the licensing procedures will now change for legal citizens? Does this mean you dont have to take drivers ed courses anymore? What about insurance, how many will have to worry now that if some illegal slams into you, they wont have insurance. This is nuts!!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
I wish the hell I could sell my house and move the hell out of Maryland.

I just look at property values in my area, We should be rightside up again, going to discuss this with the wife tonight and see what her thoughts are on selling and going to Northern VA or something.

luvmygdaughters

I just look at property values in my area, We should be rightside up again, going to discuss this with the wife tonight and see what her thoughts are on selling and going to Northern VA or something.

Lucky You, we're going to have to wait awhile before that happens. I work with a guy who bought property over in King George, had a house built and is now living over there. He lived in Newburg all his life, but, couldnt afford Maryland anymore.

luvmygdaughters

O'Dumba$$Malley isnt going to be happy until he has every freaking welfare beneficiary, illegal alien, foodstamp receiving and assorted lowlifes living in the state of Maryland. This is the last straw though. You know who'll be voting for the motherforker when he's make his run for potus.

That what we are doing. House will be up for sale soon and moving to Delaware