Should we continue going through the Gospels?

Should Hotcoffee continue to post Bible verses?

• No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes but Stop at the end of Matthew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue through the 4 Gospels

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hotcoffee

Someone said....

....it has been almost two months since you have hijacked the Religion forum.
You have averaged less than one response per day in March.
Are you going to quit after Easter or are you going to continue to Mark and John next?​
and someone else said....

What's going on in here.. strong spamming?

Do any regulars post here anymore? I Haven't posted in like a year. There's an elderly lady spamming bible versus I see.. if there are any regulars left, like there use to be I'm SURE you tried to do something about it already.​

So what do we want to do.... continue or stop?

:coffee:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I actually wish you'd slow down so I'd get a chance to read and participate. I can't keep up. :lol: So I just stopped reading your daily posts one day, because I don't have the free time to *thoughtfully* respond. I was thinking I'd do so later, and then when I looked later you were way far down the road, that I just decided not to bother.

I wonder if you are lacking participation in your daily threads because others just don't have the daily free time to read and process and provide thier thoughts and questions and so on.

However, that's just based on me wanting to participate and that's not necessary. If you want to post every single day, then you do it.

hotcoffee

I actually wish you'd slow down so I'd get a chance to read and participate. I can't keep up. :lol: So I just stopped reading your daily posts one day, because I don't have the free time to *thoughtfully* respond. I was thinking I'd do so later, and then when I looked later you were way far down the road, that I just decided not to bother.

I wonder if you are lacking participation in your daily threads because others just don't have the daily free time to read and process and provide thier thoughts and questions and so on.

However, that's just based on me wanting to participate and that's not necessary. If you want to post every single day, then you do it.

I was really afraid that I was leaving people behind. Thanks for saying that. I'll try to slow down. I just love the book so much! Even tho I know how it all ends I just get carried away... know what I mean? I'll slow down tho....

There are 3 more chapters to get through by Easter. Jesus is about to get arrested.

:coffee:

stargazer25

I love reading your verses every day. I don't always have time to respond, but I look forward to it. Keep up the good work!

cheezgrits

Thought pirate
I'd agree with the slowing down. I realize you are taking time from your day to post, but to digest it, especially for me, think about it and process it takes some time.

I wouldn't take the lack of responses as a cue, I quit commenting because my responses tend to draw out some of the more "impassioned" posters and I don't want to actually detract from your work.

If you want to keep posting, keep at it. Ignore some of the ones that question it. If mods haven't said anything to you, roll on.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Do what you desire - anyone who reads your posts of the Gospel is indeed improved. It is their decision to study further on.

That is why the current mini-series of the Bible is so important. Just seeing it - about 80 million each week - leads to countless opportunities of believers to just support/answer questions that may be asked by un-bibled/churched individuals.

You are presenting a witness to the scriptures. Do not be deterred.

mamatutu

mama to two
I continue to learn from your postings. One of these days, I will add to the discussion. Post on, HC, post on! :smile: