Rhobh

Am I the only one who watches this? :blushing:

I don't watch it regularly (Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, or something like that is normally on :lol:) but I catch up on it now and then. Anyway, the finale and part 1 of the reunion was on last night......these gals are "cray" :lol:

nobody really

I need a nap
Am I the only one who watches this? :blushing:

I don't watch it regularly (Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, or something like that is normally on :lol:) but I catch up on it now and then. Anyway, the finale and part 1 of the reunion was on last night......these gals are "cray" :lol:

omg, its like a bad train wreck. those biatches are effing crazy. just goes to show you no matter how rich you are, you can still be miserable and have all kinds of dumbass drama. my bf hates the show lol....just when i swear i'm done, those crazy rich biatches do something to make me watch again. and usually i'm not into shows like that.

omg, its like a bad train wreck. those biatches are effing crazy. just goes to show you no matter how rich you are, you can still be miserable and have all kinds of dumbass drama. my bf hates the show lol....just when i swear i'm done, those crazy rich biatches do something to make me watch again. and usually i'm not into shows like that.

Haha pure entertainment! I must say, I like Yolanda and Brandi....yes, Brandi. Yolanda's not much for the trash talking behind their backs, she'd rather confront face to face and it's pretty much the same with no-filter Brandi :biggrin:

nobody really

I need a nap
Haha pure entertainment! I must say, I like Yolanda and Brandi....yes, Brandi. Yolanda's not much for the trash talking behind their backs, she'd rather confront face to face and it's pretty much the same with no-filter Brandi :biggrin:

really, and adrienne crying and not coming back cuz of the "drama", i mean its like, BIATCH, if it wasn't for that show, nobody would give a crap lol....

i swear, i'm never watching it again.....well, i'll watch next monday's reunion part two. THEN that will be it.

I heard a rumor they're adding Lisa Rinna (sp?) to the cast?

I heard that too. I wish they'd stop showing Faye....ugh!

As much as I absolutely LOVE my Mom.....I wouldn't mind being Lisa's daughter :biggrin:

really, and adrienne crying and not coming back cuz of the "drama", i mean its like, BIATCH, if it wasn't for that show, nobody would give a crap lol....

i swear, i'm never watching it again.....well, i'll watch next monday's reunion part two. THEN that will be it.

Yeah right :lol:

"Adrienne who, I mean who's Adrienne in this world anyway?" Yolanda....:lol: and yes, I know what you mean. Why the hell did she even go to Lisa's house? I mean, it was THE DAY they 'split' and THE DAY that Lisa and Ken were renewing the WEDDING VOWS annnnd she didn't even acknowledge Lisa or Ken....but they're rude for not coming over? Puhlease! How about you're rude (Adrienne) for busting up in their crying for no reason and not saying hello, sorry, anything to Lisa? :rolleyes:

lisa rinna? another biatch with fat lips?

Taylor's going to try to one up(per lip) her every chance she gets :lol: