Mark Kellys Daughters Pit bull...

sockgirl77

Attachments

• 2444356790_01ab1291b4.jpg
    2444356790_01ab1291b4.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 124

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I love you to pieces, but that seal looked like dessert to the dog and I'm quite sure that many of other breeds would have done the same thing. I'm sure that annoying seal was barking at the dog.
And you would be wrong.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wait - why is this a story? That's what dogs do. To squirrels, rabbits, gophers, pretty much any weird creature that they can chase down. The dog saw an animal he's never seen before and perceived it as a threat. Apollo would have done the same thing, except he's not strong enough to get away from me.

I mean...help me here.

sockgirl77

Wait - why is this a story? That's what dogs do. To squirrels, rabbits, gophers, pretty much any weird creature that they can chase down. The dog saw an animal he's never seen before and perceived it as a threat. Apollo would have done the same thing, except he's not strong enough to get away from me.

I mean...help me here.

Not possible. Mikey says that no other breed would have done it.

sockgirl77

I love you to pieces, but that seal looked like dessert to the dog and I'm quite sure that many of other breeds would have done the same thing. I'm sure that annoying seal was barking at the dog.

And you would be wrong.

I mean...help me here.

Not possible. Mikey says that no other breed would have done it.

Making stuff up now are we??

:shrug: