Good reason to carry...The Knockout Game

Chris0nllyn

Three black men in New Orleans stalk and stomp a man almost to death. They laugh. They linger. They beat him some more. They move on. Then return and kick him in the face.

“It’s called the “Knockout Game.” Go Google it because it’s happening all across the country, but the lame stream media is very silent on the subject.”

The Times-Picayune does not allow comments that would make this beating part of an epidemic of black mob violence all over the country documented in the book “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

To notice racial violence is to be a racist, so say the editors at newspapers across the country.

This pattern of black mob violence includes more than 100 examples of the Knockout Game.

Readers of WND are familiar with the rules: Start with a mob of black people. Find a white person. Or “gay” or Asian or woman or, in the rare case, even another black person. Punch them until your arms and legs get tired. Or they are knocked out. Or worse.

Just make sure they are defenseless. A single man in a “gay” neighborhood of New Orleans stumbling home from a bar at 5 a.m. meets that criteria perfectly.

Not everyone can play.

This New Orleans crowd was about to start the Knockout Game with someone else an hour before. But when that person acted as if they had a weapon, the Game was over before it began.

In St. Louis, the game is so popular that even the mayor came across a mob and its victim. St. Louis by itself is said to be home to more than 100 cases of the Knockout Game.

One of the mob who was arrested in that assault was recently killed trying to break into a St. Louis-area home.

In New London, Connecticut, the six killers of Matthew Chew were sentenced to prison last week after confessing to beating and stabbing him to death. They did it because they were bored. Their friends bragged about it on their Facebook pages.

Classic Knockout Game.

Chicago, New York, Wilmington, North Carolina, and other cities have seen lethal versions of the Knockout Game.

In other places, the victims lived.

Earlier this year, four members of the National Championship University of Alabama football team were kicked off the squad after being arrested for playing the Knockout Game.

In Springfield, Missouri, Trevor Godfrey almost died after an encounter with the Knockout Game outside his campus apartment. When his mom investigated the crime, she found police unwilling to talk about it. And she also found other victims.

Students at the University of Illinois also experienced a similar rash of racial violence. Except there it went by a different name: Polar Bear Hunting. Same rules applied. After dozens of attacks, several black people were arrested and sent to prison.

Late last year, one them was back, hunting more Polar Bears.

In New Haven, Connecticut last year, DeAndre Felton and his fourteen buddies wanted to play the Knockout Game but they chose the wrong guy. Two of them died after he stabbed them.

Black mob beats man ‘for no reason’

Black mob violence and the media silence

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

Sounds believable..

We've seen videos from local metro stations that are very good representations of this.. though NOBODY on the news suggested it was organized, or a new national past time.

The one I remember was a lone white male minding his own business leaning on a rail.. a group of 10 - 15 approaches and 3 or more commence to knocking the bitch (it's the only cuss word we're allowed to use) out of him

I was like, no bitching way.. they just knocked the bitch of that mother bitcher.. HOLY BITCH!!

Vince

Sounds believable..

We've seen videos from local metro stations that are very good representations of this.. though NOBODY on the news suggested it was organized, or a new national past time.

The one I remember was a lone white male minding his own business leaning on a rail.. a group of 10 - 15 approaches and 3 or more commence to knocking the bitch (it's the only cuss word we're allowed to use) out of him

I was like, no bitching way.. they just knocked the bitch of that mother bitcher.. HOLY BITCH!!
Sure are gettin a lot of use out of that "B" word. :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here's the thing. While I am ALL for the right to keep and bear arms, be it to kill Bambi's mom or some thug(s) that wanna beat you to death because they are bored, I'm not sure most of us understand just how little time you have, even if you are armed, to get your kit out and deployed.

There are vids and explanations galore about how quick attacks occur, including training for officers where a seemingly benign person just attacks them out of the blue with a training knife. Most cops get 'stabbed' and 'slashed' to pieces before they can draw let alone get off a shot, let alone an aimed shot.

To illustrate this, play this little game; 'how to kill everyone in the room'. A basic rule of thumb is that anyone within 20 feet of you can surprise attack you, get their hands on you, before you can draw a weapon and fire effectively enough to stop them. So, spend a little time throughout your day and every time someone is 20 feet or closer, people who are closing to 20 feet or closer, and try to visualize if you could draw a hypothetically concealed firearm and stop them.

In the parking lot, going in and out of the convenience store, in the hall, in a meeting. On a plane. In a bar.

Again, I am a pro gun person. I LIKE it when people around me are armed, especially open carry. That's because people scare me a lot more than guns do. But, if you are going to be a victim of a knock out mob, you'll probably be seeing stars and tasting your own blood, looking up at a hail of shoes smashing in your face before you can draw let alone shoot, let alone aim and shoot. They're gonna get you AND your firearm.

I'm serious; trying preparing yourself for attack every time someone is within 20 feet of you. Pretty soon, you'll find yourself entering rooms funny, giving ground in halls, feeling nervous as you pass people in great ambush spots, stairwells, the bathroom, and it will really wake your mind up to just how stunningly vulnerable we ALL are to surprise attack in our day to day lives.

Where this takes you in terms of self defense is reducing your exposure to people being the only real protection. Another rule of thumb for self defense is to not be around alcohol. I think I read were some stunning number like 75% of all attacks have something to do with drugs and alcohol. This means not even being around bars let alone inside one, let alone drinking.

In any event, this knockout stuff is pretty terrifying. Start paying attention to the people around you, the potential for a surprise attack, a co-worker, strangers approaching you to ask for directions or what have you, whatever, all while thinking in terms of protecting yourself, and you'll feel a whole lot...worse.

:evil:

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, BG, I really don't see it as a national "game", just that these sorts of crimes are mose visible. I'

Chris0nllyn

Here's the thing. While I am ALL for the right to keep and bear arms, be it to kill Bambi's mom or some thug(s) that wanna beat you to death because they are bored, I'm not sure most of us understand just how little time you have, even if you are armed, to get your kit out and deployed.

There are vids and explanations galore about how quick attacks occur, including training for officers where a seemingly benign person just attacks them out of the blue with a training knife. Most cops get 'stabbed' and 'slashed' to pieces before they can draw let alone get off a shot, let alone an aimed shot.

To illustrate this, play this little game; 'how to kill everyone in the room'. A basic rule of thumb is that anyone within 20 feet of you can surprise attack you, get their hands on you, before you can draw a weapon and fire effectively enough to stop them. So, spend a little time throughout your day and every time someone is 20 feet or closer, people who are closing to 20 feet or closer, and try to visualize if you could draw a hypothetically concealed firearm and stop them.

In the parking lot, going in and out of the convenience store, in the hall, in a meeting. On a plane. In a bar.

Again, I am a pro gun person. I LIKE it when people around me are armed, especially open carry. That's because people scare me a lot more than guns do. But, if you are going to be a victim of a knock out mob, you'll probably be seeing stars and tasting your own blood, looking up at a hail of shoes smashing in your face before you can draw let alone shoot, let alone aim and shoot. They're gonna get you AND your firearm.

I'm serious; trying preparing yourself for attack every time someone is within 20 feet of you. Pretty soon, you'll find yourself entering rooms funny, giving ground in halls, feeling nervous as you pass people in great ambush spots, stairwells, the bathroom, and it will really wake your mind up to just how stunningly vulnerable we ALL are to surprise attack in our day to day lives.

Where this takes you in terms of self defense is reducing your exposure to people being the only real protection. Another rule of thumb for self defense is to not be around alcohol. I think I read were some stunning number like 75% of all attacks have something to do with drugs and alcohol. This means not even being around bars let alone inside one, let alone drinking.

In any event, this knockout stuff is pretty terrifying. Start paying attention to the people around you, the potential for a surprise attack, a co-worker, strangers approaching you to ask for directions or what have you, whatever, all while thinking in terms of protecting yourself, and you'll feel a whole lot...worse.

:evil:

Good point. I thought about it myself, and it really just comes down to situational awareness.

Of course you don;t have eyes in the back of your head, but if you're walking down the astreet, alone, at 2am and there's a group of 15 people who look like they are up to no good, chances are, they are up to no good.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good point. I thought about it myself, and it really just comes down to situational awareness.

Of course you don;t have eyes in the back of your head, but if you're walking down the astreet, alone, at 2am and there's a group of 15 people who look like they are up to no good, chances are, they are up to no good.

Which means the point comes down to NOT situational awareness but, situational avoidance. The 'kill everyone in the room' game is designed to illustrate that we're all sitting ducks unless we're REALLY good, REALLY trained and REALLY prepared. Only Chuck Norris can wade into any situation and take down everyone. And he's getting old.

If you're on the streets at 2 am, you've already lost and it's just a matter of if you get away with it or not. Or, you're Bernie Getz just looking for a fight.

:buddies:

glhs837

Power with Control
Larry, I think the point to the "Kill everyone in the room" game isn't so much to teach you that you might as well not even try because all attempts are doomed, but rather as a mindset preparedness sort of thing.

And as far as I understand it, the key response in a sudden close physical attack is not to immediately draw your weapon and fire, but to gain ground to do so, first disengage from the close in stuff and then deploy and engage. Being aware of your surroundings and being mentally prepared shouldn't make you feel worse, like "zen" driving, it should a background program running constantly, not a thing you focus on every second.

Should it drop in the pot, having that background program ready could make the difference. Might not, life comes at your faster than anything could help sometimes, but that's not the way to bet. Chance favors the prepared mind and all that.......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Condition Orange at all times, when outside the home .....

unless you come home drunk, and did not tell the wife you would be out all night, then you should be at condition RED Going in the front door

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Or, you're Bernie Getz just looking for a fight.

Bernard Goetz wasn't looking for trouble on the subway that day. 1 of the victims admitted to police that "we wuz tryin ta rob da white guy & he shot us". I'd say he had excellent situational awareness that day. Prior to Goetz getting on the train all the other passengers on the train moved as far away from the group of 5 "teens" as possible.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Bernard Goetz wasn't looking for trouble on the subway that day. 1 of the victims admitted to police that "we wuz tryin ta rob da white guy & he shot us". I'd say he had excellent situational awareness that day. Prior to Goetz getting on the train all the other passengers on the train moved as far away from the group of 5 "teens" as possible.

Must be a different Bernard Goetz. The one I'm talking about had been violently robbed before, applied for and was denied his 2nd amendment rights to keep and bear arms and, on the day of the shooting, intentionally sat, armed, 'illegally', among a group of four young men, youngsters of the type he was sick of being afraid of.

This Bernie Goetz may not have been specifically looking for trouble but, he was damn sure done hiding from it. He planned on how to kill everyone in the room, so to speak, before he was attacked.

"Speed is everything," Goetz said in a videotaped statement made after he surrendered nine days later.[20] He told police that while still seated, he planned a "pattern of fire" from left to right. He then stood, stepped clear of Canty, drew his revolver, turned back to Canty, and fired four shots, one at each man, then fired a fifth shot.[20] At the civil trial years later he said, "I was trying to get as many of them as I could."[24] Other sources repeated Goetz's statements to New York City police as to the sequence of shots: Canty was shot first, then Allen, then Ramseur, then Cabey.[21][20] In the related proceeding People v. Goetz, the New York Court of Appeals summarized the incident:

That's how it's done. Had he waited to be struck first, they'd have likely had him. And his gun.

Bernhard Goetz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I don't see where Goetz was looking for trouble. If those boys don't approach him, then Bernie is just another guy on the subway in NYC with a concealed gun. When the situation escalated to the point where he felt fear for his safety, he preempted an attack.

The group were armed with screw drivers as they were heading to an arcade to try and extract change from the video games. 1 of the victims claims that they were robbing the man when they were shot.

If the boys had just sat down and minded their own business, no shooting takes place.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't see where Goetz was looking for trouble. If those boys don't approach him, then Bernie is just another guy on the subway in NYC with a concealed gun. When the situation escalated to the point where he felt fear for his safety, he preempted an attack.

The group were armed with screw drivers as they were heading to an arcade to try and extract change from the video games. 1 of the victims claims that they were robbing the man when they were shot.

If the boys had just sat down and minded their own business, no shooting takes place.

Then we can agree to disagree.

Those boys knew they could approach people with impunity because they knew how unlikely it was that anyone is armed. Goetz absolutely knew this. And used it against them.

You gotta understand; I'm glad he shot those criminal predators down. That's how it works. I also have no problem understanding that, while not going out of his way to provoke a confrontation, he knew damn well how to increase the likelihood and chose to. He chose to not live in fear anymore.

:buddies:

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, more of that and less of Mr Quander the District’s deputy mayor for public safety and justice, who said this.....

“It is much better, in my opinion, to be scared, to be frightened, and even if you have to be, to be injured, but to walk away and survive. You’ll heal, and you can replace whatever was taken away.”