Gun Grabbing Democrats gone Wild.

bcp

In My Opinion
Craig Lowe of

Lowe was one of 30 mayors featured in a recent ad released by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a gun-restriction lobbying group led by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

I suppose when you cant control yourself, its easy to think everyone else is just as irresponsible.
I have suspected for some time that this is why the democrats think that everyone with a gun is going to go wild and just start shooting.

Honestly, do you democrats on here really want to be associated with these hypocrites?

Vince

Yep, all us legal gun owners want to do is run in the streets shooting our guns in the air. Yeeeha. Saturday night in Dodge City. :yahoo: Oh..and then we want to start shooting people in the streets too. :sarcasm:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Why I read links;

Lowe is the latest member of Mayors Against Illegal Firearms to have a run-in with the law.

Marcus Hook, Pa., Mayor James Schiliro (R.) was arrested for reckless endangerment and other criminal charges last week after he allegedly fired a handgun inside his home during a booze-fueled argument with a 20-year-old man. Schiliro had allegedly served the minor alcohol and demanded sexual favors when the dispute broke out.

:lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
Why I read links;

:lmao:

That demanding sexual favors thing could be totally honest.
think about it, liberals tend to take everything in the most serious and offensive way, they dont understand sarcasm.
so what could be a demand for sexual favors might have been nothing more than him trying to end the conversation with the age old Ace in the hand argument stopper.
He simply said,
Blow me.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
No. He's an 'R'. No soup for him.

You didn't read it, didja?

Did you also click the embedded links outlining all those progressive gun-grabbing mayors convicted and sentenced or facing charges?

Former Hartford Mayor's Appeal: Former Hartford Mayor Eddie Perez's Appeal On Corruption Charges To Be Heard Tuesday - Hartford Courant

Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Resigns in Plea Deal | Fox News

Mayor charged with child-sex crimes - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

This was especially cute:
Two weeks before he was due to be sentenced for child sex crimes, former Racine Mayor Gary Becker visited the juniors section of a Racine department store and purchased small-size lingerie.

That revelation during Wednesday's sentencing hearing, Racine County Circuit Judge Stephen Simanek said in an unusual admission that he had changed his mind about the probation-only penalty he planned for Becker, bringing on instead a three-year prison term.

"It's almost like a death wish," Simanek said of Becker's purchase of nine bras and panties as his sentencing date neared. "It's almost like you have to be brain-dead not to understand the significance of that." Former Racine mayor Becker gets 3 years prison in sex sting

Wonder if we should look all these up too?

Members convicted of illegal activity

Some members of MAIG have been convicted of crimes. These include:

Baltimore, MD - Mayor Sheila Dixon.[41]
Hartford, CT - Mayor Eddie Perez.[42]
Racine, WI - Mayor Gary Becker.[43]
East Haven, CT - Mayor April Capone Almon.[44]
Detroit, MI - Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.[45]
Guttenberg, NJ - Mayor Delle Donna[46]
Jackson, MS - Mayor Frank Melton[47]
Passaic, NJ - Mayor Samuel Rivera[48]
Austin, TX - Mayor Will Wynn[49]
Jersey City, NJ - Mayor Jerremiah Healy[50][51]