More cruise trouble.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
BALTIMORE – An FBI spokesman said Tuesday the death of an American woman aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship has been classified as suspicious.

The 64-year-old Virginia woman was found dead Sunday inside her cabin aboard the Enchantment of the Seas, The Baltimore Sun reported. The company said her husband found her dead.

The FBI did not release the names of the woman or her husband Tuesday, citing their investigation into the cause of death, according to the Sun.

Read more: FBI investigating 'suspicious' death aboard Royal Caribbean cruise | Fox News

awpitt

Main Streeter
BALTIMORE – An FBI spokesman said Tuesday the death of an American woman aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship has been classified as suspicious.

The 64-year-old Virginia woman was found dead Sunday inside her cabin aboard the Enchantment of the Seas, The Baltimore Sun reported. The company said her husband found her dead.

The FBI did not release the names of the woman or her husband Tuesday, citing their investigation into the cause of death, according to the Sun.

Read more: FBI investigating 'suspicious' death aboard Royal Caribbean cruise | Fox News

That's sad. If it was foul play, I hope they find who did it.

Thats why I get a balcony, "Hey honey, come lean over and look at this" :dance:

:lol: I used to do that on my sailboat..... my buddy and I would give each other "the look", then point to the water and shout "LOOK AT THAT" and start leaning. The wives would jump to that side and the gunwales would hit the water, almost ejecting the wives..... :whistle:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Where do you see that?

Listen to the video on the link I posted. The one passenger the station interviewed says the rumors even said it was a murder-suicide though they had no facts upon which to base that.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Listen to the video on the link I posted. The one passenger the station interviewed says the rumors even said it was a murder-suicide though they had no facts upon which to base that.

Rumors from a passenger aren't worth listening to.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
"failed" murder/suicide. He killed her and backed out.

However, I'm just clarifying the concept, nothing else. We have no info on what might have really happened.

I am betting she got attacked by a swam of africanized honey bees.