What is wrong with people?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I cannot believe that no only are they recording this, they are egging the girl on who pushed the other girl off the AC unit and then posted it to FB. If they are going to act like animals, they need to be locked up in cages.

The video.

Video - News, Entertainment, Politics - Bay News 9

The article

Officials investigating video showing young girl fight in Tampa

Animals? Come on, BK. It is society. You cannot blame anybody because it is the village's fault. You would have to arrest, prosecute, and convict the entire village, unless they vote as a block for the big o, that is.

Just ask Holder and his gang.

bcp

In My Opinion
If that was my daughter that got beat by those animals I would burn their F-ing house to the ground in the middle of the night. they and their parents and all the sibling and cousins and aunts and anyone else living in their zoo cage would deserve to die.
But I think before I burned them to death, I would beat the living #### out of the animals directly involved until they passed out from it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
If that was my daughter that got beat by those animals I would burn their F-ing house to the ground in the middle of the night. they and their parents and all the sibling and cousins and aunts and anyone else living in their zoo cage would deserve to die.
But I think before I burned them to death, I would beat the living #### out of the animals directly involved until they passed out from it.

That little girl could have snapped her neck, or fractured her skull, she could have been killed when she was pushed of the AC unit. I hope the adults are charged, but I'm sure it will be a slap on the wrist and "don't do it again".

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
You can take the animal out of the jungle ... they will all go smoke some ganga and it will all be good

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
I don't even want to insult animals by comparing these worthless heathens to them.

I wouldn't insult the average heathen like that either, At least heathens can argue their point without resorting to jungle behavior