Honey Boo Boo's Mama Picks a Winner!

sockgirl77

Classy. How'd she lose the 100 pounds? Did the boyfriend leave? She doesn't look much different than the last time I saw her.

She swears that it's because the show has her running around so much. If you scroll down the page you'll see that story. :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Classy. How'd she lose the 100 pounds? Did the boyfriend leave? She doesn't look much different than the last time I saw her.

She swallowed a bunch of gum 7 years ago and it finally came out. ####ter's full.

Attachments

• Eddie.jpg
    Eddie.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 164

mamatutu

mama to two
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/24/showbiz/tv/honey-boo-boo-tlc/index.html

Thank you, God, for small favors. I watched the show one time. That was enough. You get what you get. Good riddance.

"I want to make a post trying to clear up the rumors," Shannon said Thursday. "(R)emember you can't believe everything you read! (People) sell stories to the tabloid everyday that r false! It isnt true i promise my kids r #1 priority over anything else and I would never put them in danger period over this or anything else they r my life this is my past I left him 10 yrs ago for it and I wouldn't go back."

Yeah, right.

mamatutu

mama to two
One that was accused and convicted of molesting her own daughter at the age of 8..

I read that today. Did TLC do any vetting? Nothing is better than sensationalism. We see it every day in the news. Our country is so going down the tube. Pun intended. It is not so much what tv does to try to get ratings, but the fact that people watch this crap that is disturbing; to say the least.