Dad shoots dog, retrieves son's pinky finger

Bay_Kat

Tropical
BRADENTON --
Deputies say a man shot and killed a dog and retrieved a finger from its stomach after the caged animal bit his 11-year-old's hand Friday in Bradenton.

According to a news release, the boy stuck his left hand through the slots in the cage attempting to pet the dog. The dog bit him, completely severing his pinky finger and possibly breaking his forearm.

Dad shoots dog, retrieves son's pinky finger in Bradenton

Just when I think I've heard it all.

frequentflier

happy to be living
BRADENTON --
Deputies say a man shot and killed a dog and retrieved a finger from its stomach after the caged animal bit his 11-year-old's hand Friday in Bradenton.

According to a news release, the boy stuck his left hand through the slots in the cage attempting to pet the dog. The dog bit him, completely severing his pinky finger and possibly breaking his forearm.

Dad shoots dog, retrieves son's pinky finger in Bradenton

Just when I think I've heard it all.

That will be a heck of a story to tell the grandkids!

MMM_donuts

I hope the father has learned a valuable lesson about allowing his children to put their hands into cages containing animals.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Deputies said a "preliminary investigation supports the father's accounts of the events, and it appears to be an accident."
They are surely not talking about the shooting part are they?

Inkd

I guess the kid learned keep his booger hooks out of places they don't belong.

To bad the dog got shot.

S

skilletGirl

I can see that Im going to have to be quicker with my response, the skillet beat me to the chihuahua suggestion. :killingme

That's it, I'm cutting her internet access :geek:

Cut my Internet and ill poison your dinner.