Rivers Edge - Benedict

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Got a "picturesque" waterview postcard in the mail for this place - with a 20% discount off a dinner (good until 6/30)

The postcard advertises steaks, seafood & burgers. Indoor/Outdoor seating. 6 miles south of Prince Frederick - located in the heart of "historic" Benedict. :lol:

Not laughing at the historic reference, as it most surely is historic. But at the "in the heart of" as Benedict is not that big!

Does anyone have any idea what the place is like? Maybe we could add it to our Friday Nighters M & G venues & give it a try?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Downtown Benedict. :lol:

I've been there a couple of times - Gidget spent the first few weeks of her life under their dock until Catt fished her out of there. My memory is that the food was good, nice location, terrific waitstaff.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Downtown Benedict. :lol:

I've been there a couple of times - Gidget spent the first few weeks of her life under their dock until Catt fished her out of there. My memory is that the food was good, nice location, terrific waitstaff.

Well, no time like the present to scope it out - before the warm weather hits! If we like it enough, we can add it to our list of our outdoorsy places!!

Well, no time like the present to scope it out - before the warm weather hits! If we like it enough, we can add it to our list of our outdoorsy places!!

Yep, never been, but it's on my list. Just can't remember where the list is.