D.A. and Wife shot....

BigBlue

........good thing he was a gun owner and NRA member.

Texas DA, Wife Found Shot to Death in Their Home - ABC News
The Kaufman County, Texas, district attorney and his wife were found shot dead inside their home today, police said, nearly two months to the day that the county assistant district attorney was murdered in the county courthouse parking lot.

Police would say nothing more than that Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife Cynthia were found shot in their home in Forney, but sources told ABC affiliate WFAA-TV in Dallas that their front door was reportedly kicked in.

Investigators from the FBI, the Texas Rangers, the Department of Public Safety and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were all on scene and a wide roadblock was set up around the crime scene in the small rural town.

MarieB

I was reading this morning that the suspect n the Colorado shooting was released early due to an error in his paperwork. He wasn't supposed to be released until 2017

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

The Kaufman County, Texas, district attorney and his wife were found shot dead inside their home today, police said, nearly two months to the day that the county assistant district attorney was murdered in the county courthouse parking lot.

Police would say nothing more than that Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife Cynthia were found shot in their home in Forney, but sources told ABC affiliate WFAA-TV in Dallas that their front door was reportedly kicked in.

Investigators from the FBI, the Texas Rangers, the Department of Public Safety and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were all on scene and a wide roadblock was set up around the crime scene in the small rural town.

Do you think they should make killing people illegal?

:coffee:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Maybe I have reading comprehension issues, but I don't see from the link provided that this clown bought a gun legally or was a member of the NRA (which is not relevent anyway). Kinda like saying a black who kills someone and is a member of the NAACP is somehow a killer by association.

Could be your comments are a figment of your drug induced mind???

RPMDAD

Maybe I have reading comprehension issues, but I don't see from the link provided that this clown bought a gun legally or was a member of the NRA (which is not relevent anyway). Kinda like saying a black who kills someone and is a member of the NAACP is somehow a killer by association.

cwo, what ever you do, please do not try to use logic when replying to BigBlue, it is way above her comprehension level. She is a one sentence post and leave, type poster, she doesn't know how to back up her posts with facts.

Inkd

Whenever I think your stupidity has gotten as low as it can go, you break out a shovel and start digging.

MarieB

I think he was referring to the DA

ylexot

Super Genius

You're right. They should have just called the police. I'm sure the killer would have waited. :bigwhoop:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I would assume with the current environment there, assistant DA executed just recently, that he had some kind of security system on his house..

I would also assume from the scenario that they were asleep and executed in their sleep, at least one of them, I'm sure the other got to enjoy their demise and that of their partners fully awake..

SO, the question would be.. WHOSE Security System failed.. and WHY??

This is some scarey #### down there, and the entire time we are talking about disarming citizens because the cops can protect us.. Cops didn't do much for this couple, nor the person the DA shared an office with and they were aware of the threat!!

Vince

It doesn't matter who was killed or how. The bigblue idiot is going to hunt the news and turn every murder into a "see I told you so" gun control issue.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I would assume with the current environment there, assistant DA executed just recently, that he had some kind of security system on his house..

I would also assume from the scenario that they were asleep and executed in their sleep, at least one of them, I'm sure the other got to enjoy their demise and that of their partners fully awake..

SO, the question would be.. WHOSE Security System failed.. and WHY??

This is some scarey #### down there, and the entire time we are talking about disarming citizens because the cops can protect us.. Cops didn't do much for this couple, nor the person the DA shared an office with and they were aware of the threat!!

Following the earlier execution on the court house steps, the D.A. had increased security but gave it all up after a month because nothing was happening. News reports say the D.A. was shot 6 times (apparently as he fled the broken-in front door) and the wife was shot once in the head. All this from earlier morning broadcast/cable new.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Following the earlier execution on the court house steps, the D.A. had increased security but gave it all up after a month because nothing was happening. News reports say the D.A. was shot 6 times (apparently as he fled the broken-in front door) and the wife was shot once in the head. All this from earlier morning broadcast/cable new.

I thought they were both shot in the bed..

Interesting.. Now it makes me assume he got up to answer the door at the wee hours in the morning, and thought nothing of taking pre-cautions..

I HOPE the next target doesn't get this complacent.

I don't quite understand if he was there target why they continued into the house and gunned her down too.. I mean, that sounds like a drug cartel "sending a message".

I guess we'll find out when they trace the ballistics back to one of Holder's guns..