Where is the common sense vehicle laws??

BOP

"The man hit two cars in the parking lot at about 11:15 a.m. with his red Oldsmobile Cutlass sedan then crashed through the storefront near the pharmacy and collided with a beer display before stopping, police and witnesses said."

Not the beeeeer!!!! :cds:

:war:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Ban steering wheels!

No, we just need to ban cars! Think of the deaths and injuries they cause. They are 2,000 to 3,000 pound weapons! Any piece of them can be used to hurt or kill someone. Where is our government? Why are they not protecting us from people with cars? We have rights!!!!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Sunday beer sales? No wonder. The place should have been shut down on Easter Sunday.

Vince

4 hurt in crash, attack at California Wal-Mart

I hope someone in California comes up with some "common sense" legislation for vehicle control and opens a "meaningful dialogue" about the blunt instrument violence.

It's out of control, think of the children, the children!!!!
How about backround checks and mental health exams prior to giving him a drivers license. And of course, a safety class, that the licensee will have to pay for....over and above drivers ed.

dave1959

Maybe it was'nt the car or the driver at fault...Maybe it was just "the Walmart
experience".
I know at times I'd like to drive a car throught the front....

Maybe we should ban WalMart...

Howard

Home Land Security should contract to buy all cars and trucks now on lots to keep them from falling into the wrong hands....