Gramas Cupboard Open House/Grand Opening

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Press Release:

Come join us this weekend and meet our Massage Therapists, Holistic Nutritionist and Herbalist Saturday & Sunday April 6th and 7th from 11:00-4:00 both days. We’ll have Popcorn & Cotton Candy (Donated by True Value of Charlotte Hall). Along with free give-a-ways throughout the weekend. Come sample our loose black, green and white teas & herbs and visit the 2nd location of Michelle Lea Massage & Wellness Clinic.

We are a botanical tea & herb shop providing healthy living from the earth…just like Grama and our Forefathers did.

Holistic health through herbs, supplements, tinctures, teas and all natural remedies.

Visit us on Facebook https://facebook.com/GramasCupboard

Gramas Cupboard - Teas, herbs, supplements and more in the Baltimore & DC Metro Area
20845 Callaway Village Way
Callaway, MD 20620

Located behind A&W in Callaway, in the Callaway Village Center beside Gridiron Grill and All Kinds Veterinary.

On a personal note, this is a really cool store and Michelle Lea is awesome!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Press Release:

Come join us this weekend and meet our Massage Therapists, Holistic Nutritionist and Herbalist Saturday & Sunday April 6th and 7th from 11:00-4:00 both days. We’ll have Popcorn & Cotton Candy (Donated by True Value of Charlotte Hall). Along with free give-a-ways throughout the weekend. Come sample our loose black, green and white teas & herbs and visit the 2nd location of Michelle Lea Massage & Wellness Clinic.

We are a botanical tea & herb shop providing healthy living from the earth…just like Grama and our Forefathers did.

Holistic health through herbs, supplements, tinctures, teas and all natural remedies.

Visit us on Facebook https://facebook.com/GramasCupboard

Gramas Cupboard - Teas, herbs, supplements and more in the Baltimore & DC Metro Area
20845 Callaway Village Way
Callaway, MD 20620

Located behind A&W in Callaway, in the Callaway Village Center beside Gridiron Grill and All Kinds Veterinary.

On a personal note, this is a really cool store and Michelle Lea is awesome!

:buddies:

terbear1225

Michele Lea is awesome! The spelling of "grama" kind of sets off my ocd though. Shouldnt it be "grandma"?

MichelleLea

I know :0)

Michele Lea is awesome! The spelling of "grama" kind of sets off my ocd though. Shouldnt it be "grandma"?

But yes, Grandma was taken and we always called my Gramdma Grama & Grampa. Since it's about passed down traditions, I wanted to recognize those who've inspired my shop.

I understand CDO too....that's OCD in alphabetical order. LOL :drummer:

bcp

In My Opinion
I was going to drag my wife and daughter down there Saturday, but it might be a bit too much of a ride.
open one closer.
Anyway, best of luck with the business.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Since my energy levels have been a little low, I have been looking for this adrenal stuff I found years ago that kickstarted my get up and go! Michelle knew exactly what I was talking about and I showed me this "Adrena Care" herbal stuff that has made a huge difference in the way I feel.
My zippety do dah is back! I'm not going to claim it will work for everyone but it sure works for me!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
But yes, Grandma was taken and we always called my Gramdma Grama & Grampa. Since it's about passed down traditions, I wanted to recognize those who've inspired my shop.

I understand CDO too....that's OCD in alphabetical order. LOL
:drummer:

:love:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Since my energy levels have been a little low, I have been looking for this adrenal stuff I found years ago that kickstarted my get up and go! Michelle knew exactly what I was talking about and I showed me this "Adrena Care" herbal stuff that has made a huge difference in the way I feel.
My zippety do dah is back! I'm not going to claim it will work for everyone but it sure works for me!!

omg.... really

is it a pill.....

i will swing by and get some.... seeing that the Lyme has effed up my adrenal gland.... so i need to show it some love!!! :love:

frequentflier

happy to be living
omg.... really

is it a pill.....

i will swing by and get some.... seeing that the Lyme has effed up my adrenal gland.... so i need to show it some love!!! :love:

They are drops you can either put under your tongue or mix with juice.