Welfare Fraud

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I hope I'm around when the spigot runs dry. It should be pretty interesting entertainment.

mamatutu

mama to two
With all the crazy news, and the state of the union, it is like I want to know, but I don't want to know; it is so out of control. I giggle every time I see your avatar! I like to think you are mooning Obama, and his admin that are just making matters worse. So, I alternate between this :lol: and this :bawl:. If the spigot runs dry, it means that hard working American taxpayers' money has, also, run dry. Then what?

protectmd

This is shocking how???

Its a well known fact that the majority of social programs that have been put into place are being abused. Medicare/Medicaid fraud is rampant with doctors offices, nursing homes and private ambulance services.

Welfare fraud is rampant well with just about the majority of those who've been enjoying its benefits over the years.

Unemployment is getting abused, along with "Obamaphones," social security and disability. Theres a picture of a receipt of a EBT card floating around the internet. It shows a list of lobster, steak and shrimp all paid for on the EBT. Its also a known fact that Domino's pizza and 7-11's accept EBT as well.

Lastly, you can bet on the fact that the money is going to run out. Or collapse will come. 1 of the 2 will occur. Look at Cyprus, Europe. Then you have to factor how many countries want to destroy America (Iran, N.Korea, etc) and POTUS is gladly selling this country up the river (cutting defenses, burning the constitution, wrecking the economy). My suggestion for you is prepare, as at some point "Austerity" and "cuts" will come. Not small but big ones. Ones that will affect us all.

I was there in Hurricane Katrina. What will happen when you call 911 and nobody responds? What will happen when the ATM doesn't work anymore, the power is out and the EBT balance is ZERO? What will happen when theres no money to bail out governments and banks, industries? I can tell you that America is a very young country, and we have much to learn from our mistakes. Change is coming, just like Barry preaches... It just might not be the change that everyone was hoping for.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
This is shocking how???

Its a well known fact that the majority of social programs that have been put into place are being abused. Medicare/Medicaid fraud is rampant with doctors offices, nursing homes and private ambulance services.

Welfare fraud is rampant well with just about the majority of those who've been enjoying its benefits over the years.

Unemployment is getting abused, along with "Obamaphones," social security and disability. Theres a picture of a receipt of a EBT card floating around the internet. It shows a list of lobster, steak and shrimp all paid for on the EBT. Its also a known fact that Domino's pizza and 7-11's accept EBT as well.

Lastly, you can bet on the fact that the money is going to run out. Or collapse will come. 1 of the 2 will occur. Look at Cyprus, Europe. Then you have to factor how many countries want to destroy America (Iran, N.Korea, etc) and POTUS is gladly selling this country up the river (cutting defenses, burning the constitution, wrecking the economy). My suggestion for you is prepare, as at some point "Austerity" and "cuts" will come. Not small but big ones. Ones that will affect us all.

I was there in Hurricane Katrina. What will happen when you call 911 and nobody responds? What will happen when the ATM doesn't work anymore, the power is out and the EBT balance is ZERO? What will happen when theres no money to bail out governments and banks, industries? I can tell you that America is a very young country, and we have much to learn from our mistakes. Change is coming, just like Barry preaches... It just might not be the change that everyone was hoping for.
I have to admit I don't care for a lot of what you write but you got this one. :yay:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
This is shocking how???

There was a show on the other night outlining how this is a big business fraud and not just the people on the dole using it. JP Morgan is behind the ballooning social assistance program influx as they receive about $2.25 for every person on it and they push for relaxing the qualifications to be eligible to get assistance. They also have lobbied and are achieving what they call "group assignments" or something to that nature where you sign up for one social program and you automatically become eligible for others.... what a F'n racket.....

MarieB

There was a show on the other night outlining how this is a big business fraud and not just the people on the dole using it. JP Morgan is behind the ballooning social assistance program influx as they receive about $2.25 for every person on it and they push for relaxing the qualifications to be eligible to get assistance. They also have lobbied and are achieving what they call "group assignments" or something to that nature where you sign up for one social program and you automatically become eligible for others.... what a F'n racket.....

I'm pretty sure those group assignments are already in place, at least in some states

Monello

PREMO Member
Update

Wanna bet she gets reelected? Dems luv them a soiled pol.

A Democratic state lawmaker has been indicted on charges of felony welfare fraud, according to Arizona Department of Economic Security Director Timothy Jeffries.

Rep. Ceci Velasquez, D-Litchfield Park, is suspected of fraud against the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also called SNAP.

Velasquez was charged by the Arizona State Grand Jury in May with three felony counts: fraudulent schemes and practices; unlawful use of food stamps; and theft.

money, money, money

Monello

PREMO Member
The crooked 2 dozen

The tippy top of the iceberg.

Orange County authorities announced Wednesday that 24 people have been arrested in the county's fifth welfare-fraud sweep.

So far, 146 people have been charged with Welfare Fraud as a result of the five enforcement actions. The total dollar amount of the fraud involved in the cases is $1,547,573.49.

don't do the crime ......

Who's smiling now?
cheats.jpg

Last edited: