Auto Detailer

emma1606

Hi,

I am looking for an auto detailer to spruce up a Tucson, mainly concerned about the inside, back seats/carpets need deep cleaning (due to kids in back).

Any recommendations of a shop or someone that might do it as a side job would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

sockgirl77

Hi,

I am looking for an auto detailer to spruce up a Tucson, mainly concerned about the inside, back seats/carpets need deep cleaning (due to kids in back).

Any recommendations of a shop or someone that might do it as a side job would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

What area? If you do a forum search you'll find a few threads about this. Several forum members have posted who they use.

emma1606

What area? If you do a forum search you'll find a few threads about this. Several forum members have posted who they use.

We're in Charles County but could go to Calvert or St. Mary's also. I did a search but apart from a couple of threads they were all 4/5yrs old and I wasn't sure if the names/numbers would still be accurate.

Thanks!

Last edited:

sockgirl77

We're in Charles County but could go to Calvert or St. Mary's also. I did a search but apart from a couple of threads they were all 4/5yrs old and I wasn't sure if the names/numbers would still be accurate.

Thanks!

There was one last year. I'll dig it up.

warneckutz

I have a whole new appreciation for detailing a black vehicle since I just purchased a new one myself. Talk about a full-time job trying to keep it looking clean 24/7