Solomons Bridge Jumper

popsicle

Just happen a few minutes ago. CAr at the top of the bridge. People have said that they saw the subject in the water.

All traffic has been stopped going both ways

MMDad

Lem Putt
Not sounding like they see anything. Getting divers ready - not sure what they can do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:rolleyes:

I think when someone does this and ties up bridge traffic, they should fish him out and let the stopped motorists beat the #### out of him.

Of course if hitting that water like a brick wall didn't kill him, the water temp will do it within a few minutes. I do not understand the attraction of jumping off the bridge.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Just pulled up the bridge cam, they are messing with it and actually zooming in on the top of the bridge, pretty wild.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Danke

I did have the right new, but it's just a blank, black screen for me. Maybe it doesn't work on mobile

Probably not.

Looks like from where the cops are, he jumped from the highest point of the bridge, very doubtful he will be found alive.

MR47930

Long time forum stalker..1st time posting. I live at the base of the bridge on Calvert side. Heard on the scanner they saw someone jump, saw someone floating and then he/she went under. I believe it's a recovery at this point. That's a high bridge..

RPMDAD

Am pretty sure they are not going to make any divers jump off that spot on the bridge.
Just like the high speed boat racer guy that died several years ago. I am willing to bet they recover the body within 800 yards of the bridge, probably less.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Long time forum stalker..1st time posting. I live at the base of the bridge on Calvert side. Heard on the scanner they saw someone jump, saw someone floating and then he/she went under. I believe it's a recovery at this point. That's a high bridge..

:howdy:

I feel like I'm virtual rubbernecking.

Marie, there's not a lot to see on the bridge cam. Just the emergency vehicles and cop car lights at the top of the bridge.

Attachments

• bridge.JPG
    bridge.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 308

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:howdy:

I feel like I'm virtual rubbernecking.

Marie, there's not a lot to see on the bridge cam. Just the emergency vehicles and cop car lights at the top of the bridge.

A few minutes ago they were panning around trying to get a clear shot of the water, trees were in the way.

I pulled up Calvert scanner, I believe they are calling in the vehicle tag now, unless it's a different call they are on.

edinsomd

Ahh, Spring is here finally! The trees are starting to bloom, the robins flitting about, the herds of Harleys noisily putting from bar to bar, and the Bridge Jumpers too!:yahoo: