This will not be another liberal network

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Also announcing the acquisition Tuesday was Joel Hyatt, an entrepreneur and former finance chairman for the Democratic National Committee who ran a failed campaign for the U.S. Senate in Ohio in 1994.

Uh-huh. SURE it will be unbiased. :liar:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Gore were smart (okay, a pipe dream, I know), he'd do a kids show and start brainwashing them young. The only way he's going to get the 18-34 crowd in this country is to fill it with Girls Gone Wild.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by vraiblonde
If Gore were smart (okay, a pipe dream, I know), he'd do a kids show and start brainwashing them young. The only way he's going to get the 18-34 crowd in this country is to fill it with Girls Gone Wild.

Would that be 24/7 Girls Gone Wild?

Hmmm... I may have to rethink my partisanship.

:biggrin:

B

Bruzilla

Originally posted by vraiblonde

Yeah... I can just picture Gore getting suited up in a Bozo costume as we speak. :clap:

Toxick

Splat
I don't believe it for a fcking second...

Now Gore may TRY to make this network unbiased, and fair - but just wait till the shrill cacauphany starts up.

Just look how liberals react whenever someone merely says Fox News. The twitching and chest-clutching begins before you even get finish saying it. It's so right-wing. Right-wing extremists. Unfair conservative talking heads. :blahblah:

Look at Al Franken. Just look at that screeching assclown.

From what I can see, Fox is the most non-biased network around - however, since everyone's so used to a liberal slant from the media, when a network does not have a slant, it appears to be geared toward the right. (Fun experiment, stand on a slanting platform for a while - say 20 minutes, then step onto flat land, and see if the entire world doesn't seem to cank off to the opposite direction).

If Gore makes a truely honest attempt at unbiased media outlet his entire following will crucify him. "What happened to Gore?", "Why is Gore so Right-wing, all of a sudden?", "Rush & Gore Sitting in a tree", "Algore Hannity!"

And honestly, I don't think Gore is stoic enough to stick it out.

Once the bleating starts, he'll cave in faster than a rhino on a sink-hole.

Sparx

Re: I don't believe it for a fcking second...

Originally posted by Toxick
Now Gore may TRY to make this network unbiased, and fair - but just wait till the shrill cacauphany starts up.

Just look how liberals react whenever someone merely says Fox News. The twitching and chest-clutching begins before you even get finish saying it. It's so right-wing. Right-wing extremists. Unfair conservative talking heads. :blahblah:

Look at Al Franken. Just look at that screeching assclown.

From what I can see, Fox is the most non-biased network around - however, since everyone's so used to a liberal slant from the media, when a network does not have a slant, it appears to be geared toward the right. (Fun experiment, stand on a slanting platform for a while - say 20 minutes, then step onto flat land, and see if the entire world doesn't seem to cank off to the opposite direction).

If Gore makes a truely honest attempt at unbiased media outlet his entire following will crucify him. "What happened to Gore?", "Why is Gore so Right-wing, all of a sudden?", "Rush & Gore Sitting in a tree", "Algore Hannity!"

And honestly, I don't think Gore is stoic enough to stick it out.

Once the bleating starts, he'll cave in faster than a rhino on a sink-hole.

BTW - What ever happened to that cutie-pie Julliet Huddy on the morning 1st edition?
Did Fox news get rid of her for agreeing with Howard Stern?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Sparx
I used to see her on Sat. and Sun but not even that this weekend.
Maybe she's on vacation. Of course, Fox probably doesn't give their employees vacation. They probably don't even have actual employees. They probably just buy slaves from the black market like all good Republicans do.

D

darkriver4362

Remember Vrai, without Al Gore you wouldn't be bored mommy, since he invented the internet :lol: