Pet Food Hype

mAlice

professional daydreamer
One of the most popular questions I get during routine physical exams is “What should I feed him/her, Doc?”

When asked what I recommend, my next question is- “Where do you want to shop for your pet food?” If you want to shop at the grocery store, then I recommend either Iams or ProPlan. However, for those clients who are used to shopping at pet stores or places like Tractor Supply, I recommend Hill's Science Diet.

Pet Foods: The truth versus the hype and how do you know which is which? | masslive.com

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We typically feed our pets according to our own lifestyle and interests. If you are into holistic health and nutrition, that's how you will want to feed your pet. If you are grain free, chances are good that will be reflected in what you feed your cat or dog.

Apollo eats Taste of the Wild bison and venison because....I can. He also has toys he doesn't need and a jacket he doesn't want. He has his own bed when a rug would do just fine. He has all sorts of trappings that he doesn't need or care about, but *I* care about them and want them for him, so he has them.

Why do we drive a fancy sports car when a used Chevy would do? Why buy $100 boots instead of $30 at Payless? Why get our hair cut at Bella's instead of $8 at the Chop and Go? Why do we drink premium beer instead of Milwaukee's Best?

Because we want what we want and it's a symbol of our status and affluence to be able to have what we want instead of what's cheapest.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
table scraps ........ :whistle:

DOG caught a Squirrel last week, did not know what to do with it, after killing it ....

NRIT

we normally just buy extreme athlete (made by the same company that makes taste of the wild food) because it has the highest fat and protein factors in it. Sometimes we will buy a pack of raw food (I wont say where we buy it because I dont want to be considered advertising) and that really helps keep the weight on when they are so active.