$90M Ghetto Lotto payout in P.G. County!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
As if Dept of Ed can stop a Lincoln Continental being driven in P.G. County. What? Is the Dept of Ed also responsible for a teen not looking left, then right, then left before crossing?

Don't see where any Lincoln has anything to do with it wherever it is but here is where the lawsuit makes sense.

"The policy was they were going to pick up Ashley on her own side of the street," said Davis family lawyer John Costello. "They never did. They forced her to cross the street. She got killed crossing the street."

Agreed, you can't stop any idiot from driving like an a-hole but had the bus driver done what it was supposed to then the family would have their daughter.

SoMDGirl42

“I didn’t ask anyone to give me any money or anything like that,” Nycole Davis said. “I just want someone held responsible for what happened to my daughter.

Read more: Family awarded $90M for daughter hit by car - UPI.com

Wouldn't the person that struck her and killed her be the person responsible for what happened to her?

and she didn't ask anyone to give her money. :lol: Then why did she sue in the first place. And she didn't sue the person responsible because she knew the big payout would be from suing the school and not a private citizen.

Yeah right. :coffee:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Wouldn't the person that struck her and killed her be the person responsible for what happened to her?

Yeah right. :coffee:

because the car that struck her probably wasn't at fault for the accident. So instead of it being the kids fault for running out in traffic without looking. The parents are trying to place the blame on someone else.

sm8

It is the lack of personal responsibility. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions and are so eager to sue. My child's walk to her bus stop is in no way safe for a child to walk without being taught. There is a hill you have to walk halfway up then cross over to the other side to go up the rest. It is barely safe for an adult and that is why I take her and pick her up every day.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
My child's walk to her bus stop is in no way safe for a child to walk without being taught. There is a hill you have to walk halfway up then cross over to the other side to go up the rest. It is barely safe for an adult and that is why I take her and pick her up every day.

It sounds like you have a great opportunity to make some cash. Let her make the walk on her own. Then once she gets hit for not paying attention sue away.

sm8

It sounds like you have a great opportunity to make some cash. Let her make the walk on her own. Then once she gets hit for not paying attention sue away.

Eh, I have kind of grown attached to her so I think I will pass. Besides with my luck I would be the one to get sued and not only lose my daughter but every thing else I have worked to gain in my life.

bcp

In My Opinion

That might be closer to truth than you know.

In November the daughter and I went to Virginia beach for a funeral (not mine)
after the service and the gathering, we decided to go down to the beach to see the christmas light display.

On Virginia Beach blvd, coming up to a light, this black guy looks right at my truck moving down the road, waits till Im close, the just steps right out in front of me. I stopped before hitting him.
by itself this would not be strange, but it happened at different places, with different people no less than 4 more times that night. One was even a woman that started to push the stroller out in front of the car that was ahead of me.

SoMDGirl42

because the car that struck her probably wasn't at fault for the accident. So instead of it being the kids fault for running out in traffic without looking. The parents are trying to place the blame on someone else.

Here > :sarcasm: Because you either forgot the sarcasm button, or you are one cold bastard.