Tornado watch

Was just ready to post this:

Attachments

• tornado.JPG
    tornado.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 132

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Prepare house for ludicrous winds! Fasten all shutters, seal all doors and doggy doors, close all shops in the mall! Cancel the three ring circus! Secure all animals in the zoo--:jameo:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yup you beat me to it - just dandy ..... I don't have a safe room to be in. As old as this house is, there should be an underground bunker on this property somewhere!

MSLucente

Woooo. The wind here in Charlotte Hall is nuts already. Can't wait until later although tornadoes at night are def most dangerous and with the news ONLY reporting Boston news it's hard to keep people aware of what's going on outside our windows.

Generators test fired, water bottles filled, went to the store earlier today, going out to fill up one gas can.

I'm set.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Woooo. The wind here in Charlotte Hall is nuts already. Can't wait until later although tornadoes at night are def most dangerous and with the news ONLY reporting Boston news it's hard to keep people aware of what's going on outside our windows.

:yeahthat:
That's all they want to talk about right now. The news should report when there is something to report, not speculation.