Ah, yes the springtime calls of the white trash

glhs837

Power with Control
in the SMnewsnet comments section.

Lexington Park Man Arrested After Resisting Arrest | Southern Maryland News Net

Young man arrested on outstanding warrant (according to his sis, who comments) solely for not appearing as a witness in another case, although his baby mama (who also comments) who didnt let a little thing like being wanted herslef keeping her from doing so, appears to be a full blown crack/methhead whose own mother is caring for the child they produced. Anyway, this upstanding citizen, whose only crime is tardiness, feels the need to try and kick out the windows of the cruiser on the way to jail, and knows the system well enough that he calls a medical time out for chest pain, then nets two more charges while locked up.

But it's all okay, his boosters can tell you, including his momma and I think his brother, becuase if you havent known him since changing his diapers, you simply are not allowed to judge him. This story and it's comments have it all

FED_UP

in the SMnewsnet comments section.

Young man arrested on outstanding warrant (according to his sis, who comments) solely for not appearing as a witness in another case, although his baby mama (who also comments) who didnt let a little thing like being wanted herslef keeping her from doing so, appears to be a full blown crack/methhead whose own mother is caring for the child they produced. Anyway, this upstanding citizen, whose only crime is tardiness, feels the need to try and kick out the windows of the cruiser on the way to jail, and knows the system well enough that he calls a medical time out for chest pain, then nets two more charges while locked up.

But it's all okay, his boosters can tell you, including his momma and I think his brother, becuase if you havent known him since changing his diapers, you simply are not allowed to judge him. This story and it's comments have it all

I read that story earlier myself, ridiculous people. You can tell by her face she is on something.

BOP

:sniff: I love an uplifting family story! Just brings a tear to my eye.

Last edited:

acommondisaster

Wow, the comments are every bit as interesting as the story. And we wonder why our country is going to hell in a handbasket.

BOP

love lee on April 21, 2013 at 9:20 am

Maybe instead of going on a public forum defending a criminal who happens to be a family member maybe you should all go to rehab together…being a thug in southern md is like being the winner at the special Olympics. ..grow up….

:killingme

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
love lee on April 21, 2013 at 9:20 am

Maybe instead of going on a public forum defending a criminal who happens to be a family member maybe you should all go to rehab together…being a thug in southern md is like being the winner at the special Olympics. ..grow up….

:killingme

I don't get the Special Olympics analogy OR why it's funny. :confused:

Being a thug/criminal is not honorable, in the least.

Competing in the Special Olympics IS very honorable - often a crowning achievement for the participant and their family.

BOP

I don't get the Special Olympics analogy OR why it's funny. :confused:

Being a thug/criminal is not honorable, in the least.

Competing in the Special Olympics IS very honorable - often a crowning achievement for the participant and their family.

bcp

In My Opinion
As usual, what a bunch of idiots defending the loser. But holy crap, was that some entertaining reading! :popcorn:

it was entertaining to read.
For a moment I was transported to a run down trailer park, I was living what I was reading, I was in a lawn chair with broken webbing, feet propped up on an old washing machine, I had an Iron City beer in my hand, and running in and out of the one hinged trailer door was Honey Boo Boo being chased by her mother, before they had money from the nasty show.

back in my living room now.. which really is not much better, but at least I can afford Milwaukee's Best.

Danzig

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
Second Degree Assault and Resisting Arrest
On April 18, 2013 Deputy Teague observed Allan Michael Joy, 22 of no fixed address in Lexington Park, Maryland. A wanted check of Joy revealed an open warrant. Deputy Teague notified Joy of the warrant for his arrest. Joy became belligerent. A local reporter was in the area and began photographing the encounter between Deputy Teague and Allan Joy. When Joy noticed the reporter photographing the arrest, he (Joy) began to resist arrest and assaulted Deputy Teague. Joy then attempted to assault the reporter. After a brief struggle Joy was subdued and handcuffed. Joy was charged with second degree assault and resisting arrest. (Arresting Officer – Deputy Teague)

I'm Famous :howdy:

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
On April 18, 2013 Deputy Teague observed Allan Michael Joy, 22 of no fixed address in Lexington Park, Maryland. A wanted check of Joy revealed an open warrant. Deputy Teague notified Joy of the warrant for his arrest. Joy became belligerent. A local reporter was in the area and began photographing the encounter between Deputy Teague and Allan Joy. When Joy noticed the reporter photographing the arrest, he (Joy) began to resist arrest and assaulted Deputy Teague. Joy then attempted to assault the reporter. After a brief struggle Joy was subdued and handcuffed. Joy was charged with second degree assault and resisting arrest. (Arresting Officer – Deputy Teague)

I wondered about that shot. Now my question is answered.

SoMDGirl42

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

false advertising........:roflmao:

everytime I pick on you for your grammar mistakes, you tell me you aren't a reporter. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
false advertising........:roflmao:

everytime I pick on you for your grammar mistakes, you tell me you aren't a reporter. :lol:

You're thinking of a journalist. A reporter simply reports; a journalist is the one who should be up on his/her spelling and grammar.