Dark Blue Beta's Free to Good Home

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Last fall I bought two beautiful dark blue Beta fish, whom I have named Batman and Robin. They each have a 2.5 gallon aquarium, flat on one side, with a filter and light in each one. They are beautiful. I have lots of food and several replacement filters. I hate to let them go, but my lifestyle doesn't allow me to give them the feeding and care they deserve. They're not fully socialized with me because I haven't had the time to just love on them. I don't currently have the capability to post pictures, but I can assure you that they are gorgeous. PLEASE, someone, PM me and you can have them and all the stuff that comes with them. I love them and will miss them, but I want them to be in a proper environment.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If you still have them I would be interested..I have 29 betta imports just imported from Thailand...I feed frozen and live foods ...you can visit my site on facebook hollywoodbettas thanks

C

czygvtwkr

If you still have them I would be interested..I have 29 betta imports just imported from Thailand...I feed frozen and live foods ...you can visit my site on facebook hollywoodbettas thanks

You have some beautiful bettas, I especially like the moon tail that is white with blue spots.