Old push mower

Homer J

Power Chord
Wirelessly posted

There is a guy on Great Mills by Sanners driving range that does repairs. He'd probably take it off your hands.

C

czygvtwkr

If you post it as free nobody will ever take it, put a sign $50 on it and sit it out in your yard, it will be gone in a few days.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Drain all fluids out of it and take it to the land fill, there is an area for metal and all metal collected is recycled, just put it in the metal area.

But it will cost you $10 to dump it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have what must be the same model.

I'm waiting for a free one that has a good deck and a bad engine to fall in my lap.

RPMDAD

Drain all fluids out of it and take it to the land fill, there is an area for metal and all metal collected is recycled, just put it in the metal area.

Same here in Calvert, drain all fluids and take to metal recycling location at landfill or satellite dumps, however no charge in Calvert to recycle metal.

Same here in Calvert, drain all fluids and take to metal recycling location at landfill or satellite dumps, however no charge in Calvert to recycle metal.

Drain the fluids, but take it to the scrap metal salvage place on Rt 4. Get a few $ instead of paying out a few.

GW, where is that on Rte. 4?

Next driveway south from the south exit of the Convenience (Transfer) Center, on Rt 4.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

RPMDAD

Next driveway south from the south exit of the Convenience (Transfer) Center, on Rt 4.
Ah that is why i didn't recognize it, i associated with Rte 4 south Cal Co. passing the Lusby/Appeal landfill, thank you sir.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I just took a couple huge ass rotors to the convenience center on St. Andrews, there is a metal pile behind one of the storage buildings where I was directed to put them

SoMdDude

If anyone near Waldorf wants a Briggs and Stratton push mower for cheap, PM me... not sure if it runs or not, its been years since I tried to start it lol it has no rust what so ever, garage kept. If you buy it I'll give you a tiller for free (not sure if it even runs hah) $35

officeguy

They and Baja Inc did it based on a lawsuit. They were selling cheap Chinese mowers that didn't meet the EPA's pollution regulations.

Pep Boys to pay $5 million to settle Clean Air Act case | Dealernews

:doh:

If something doesn't make economic sense, 9 out of 10 times the government is behind it.

Oh the magic of 'mitigation'. They sold small engines that are probably not any dirtier than the CARB and EPA blessed counterparts. To do penance, they have to 'mitigate' their sins by selling electric mowers that nobody wants and by taking 'dirty' mowers out of circulation. 99/100 mowers turned in for a push-mower are probably the non-working rusted through kind that seem to sit in the back of every garden shed.

That said, I have a nice flat front-yard. I have a Fiskars reel-mower that does a great job at keeping the grass short. Also a good 45min workout for my flabby self.