Slayer's Jeff Hanneman 1/31/64 - 5/2/13

Dakota

~~~~~~~
We started threads at the same time so I'll go back and delete mine. I was never a Slayer fan but my husband was. When we were dating, he asked me if I wanted to see them in concert and I declined so him and some friends went... it was a crazy concert.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
We started threads at the same time so I'll go back and delete mine. I was never a Slayer fan but my husband was.

We posted the same link at exactly the same time, weird! :cuescarymusic: or rather :cueslayermusic:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Attachments

• in case of hippies slayer.jpg
    in case of hippies slayer.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 97

Hank

my war
Just minutes after the metal community was shaken to its core by the sad news that Slayer guitarist Jeff Hanneman had passed away, evil hate group The Westboro Baptist Church sent out a tweet mentioning the guitarist. “Which of your idols will God kill next? Yesterday Chris Kelly #krisskross Today Jeff Hanneman #Slayer,” the tweet read. It was followed by the hashtag #picketfunerals and accompanied by the picture to your right.

Everyone knows by now that the Westboro Baptists are vile people, as they’ve made their name by picketing funerals of war heroes, the Boston Marathon victims, and more. But if they really think they’re going to successfully picket a member of Slayer’s funeral, they’re even more misguided than we already thought they were. And considering that Slayer have an album called God Hates Us All, their cute little “God Hates Your Idols” doesn’t mean much in comparison. I guess we’re sort of feeding the trolls by even mentioning these douchenozzles, but no one should ever take them seriously.

Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Jeff Hanneman’s Funeral? | Metal Insider

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Just minutes after the metal community was shaken to its core by the sad news that Slayer guitarist Jeff Hanneman had passed away, evil hate group The Westboro Baptist Church sent out a tweet mentioning the guitarist. “Which of your idols will God kill next? Yesterday Chris Kelly #krisskross Today Jeff Hanneman #Slayer,” the tweet read. It was followed by the hashtag #picketfunerals and accompanied by the picture to your right.

Everyone knows by now that the Westboro Baptists are vile people, as they’ve made their name by picketing funerals of war heroes, the Boston Marathon victims, and more. But if they really think they’re going to successfully picket a member of Slayer’s funeral, they’re even more misguided than we already thought they were. And considering that Slayer have an album called God Hates Us All, their cute little “God Hates Your Idols” doesn’t mean much in comparison. I guess we’re sort of feeding the trolls by even mentioning these douchenozzles, but no one should ever take them seriously.

Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Jeff Hanneman’s Funeral? | Metal Insider

#### just might hit the fan. Stay tuned...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How awesome is that???? Jeff would be honored that these ####tards are coming and validating his entire career.

I mean, maybe they really don't know who he is but, man, this is like spending your life pointing out that man made global warming is a flawed theory propagated by kooks and someone sends AlGore over to denounce you.

:lmao: