To commit Murder- Guns not required...

ZARA

California woman accused of planting poisoned juice at Starbucks | Reuters

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A northern California woman has been arrested on suspicion of spiking orange juice bottles with a deadly dose of rubbing alcohol and stocking the bottles at a Starbucks coffee shop, law enforcement officials said on Tuesday.

Ramineh Behbehanian, 50, was arrested at her San Jose home on Monday night and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on charges of attempted murder and poisoning, San Jose Police Sergeant Jason Dwyer said.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A northern California woman has been arrested on suspicion of spiking orange juice bottles with a deadly dose of rubbing alcohol and stocking the bottles at a Starbucks coffee shop, law enforcement officials said on Tuesday.

Ramineh Behbehanian, 50, was arrested at her San Jose home on Monday night and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on charges of attempted murder and poisoning, San Jose Police Sergeant Jason Dwyer said.

With a name like that, I'm wagering nobody in California or law enforcement will even ask if she happens to be a Muslim.

I think this has been the case from the beginning of man's history that guns aren't needed.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I think this has been the case from the beginning of man's history that guns aren't needed.

Even in colonial Virginia a 14 year old girl could be killed, butchered and eaten by a bunch of sickly women, children and old men.