Goat and Pig

mamatutu

mama to two

Hey, Ark. :howdy: This is what I get when I go to your link. A thread was started this morning about WTOP dealing with a cyber attack. Thought you want to know, so your computer doesn't get messed up.
-----------------
If you are getting this page, you are using the Internet Explorer browser to reach WTOP.com.

We are currently dealing with a malicious cyber attack, which attempts to use our site to infect computers with malware when using the Internet Explorer browser. To help protect you and prevent any further damage, we are blocking access to WTOP.com from Internet Explorer. We believe Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are safe alternatives and suggest you use a different browser to access the WTOP website.

If you have been on our site previously in the last 36 hours using IE, you should perform a malware scan to check for an infection and get it cleaned. We are working diligently to contain and stop the attack, and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Hey, Ark. :howdy: This is what I get when I go to your link. A thread was started this morning about WTOP dealing with a cyber attack. Thought you want to know, so your computer doesn't get messed up.
-----------------
If you are getting this page, you are using the Internet Explorer browser to reach WTOP.com.

We are currently dealing with a malicious cyber attack, which attempts to use our site to infect computers with malware when using the Internet Explorer browser. To help protect you and prevent any further damage, we are blocking access to WTOP.com from Internet Explorer. We believe Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are safe alternatives and suggest you use a different browser to access the WTOP website.

If you have been on our site previously in the last 36 hours using IE, you should perform a malware scan to check for an infection and get it cleaned. We are working diligently to contain and stop the attack, and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

oh crap it just took me to the video page and I watched the goat and the pig - yikes!