where's ....

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
:howdy:...got 3/4 inch of rain last night - there go my gardening plans for the weekend...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
St. Mary's College graduation is this morning. :ohwell: Sad for the rain, but glad for the step-son's new college diploma. :yahoo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The dog and I were in a coma - thunderstorms do that to us.

BUT! I didn't drink coffee last night after the margarita crushes - I had iced tea instead - and no 3am heartburn misery.

:thewave:

FED_UP

I got a small rant about Capt Pats, crab cake sandwich for 11.65, it was so small. Came with 30 cent bag of chips, little cup of tarter and 1/4 piece pickle. Meat was just a little bigger than a McD 1.00 burger, with small cheap bun which was kind of rough sponge edges. I remember getting one about 2 years ago from Thompsons I think, really big sandwich for just over 7 bucks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I got a small rant about Capt Pats, crab cake sandwich for 11.65, it was so small. Came with 30 cent bag of chips, little cup of tarter and 1/4 piece pickle. Meat was just a little bigger than a McD 1.00 burger, with small cheap bun which was kind of rough sponge edges. I remember getting one about 2 years ago from Thompsons I think, really big sandwich for just over 7 bucks.

You are not seriously price comparing a crabcake to a McD's hamburger?

sockgirl77

I absolutely cannot believe that you are still posting. Kudos to you for having the balls to post after all of the distain that so many forum women have for you. I have deemed you Toppick2. :yay: